Alone at Six

Adorably White

"Kourtney with a K?" I smiled down at the brunette Bride whom I was signing the CD for. I swore I had already signed something for her several times, but everyone was looking the same to me so I couldn't be sure.

"Yeah" She smiled a mouth full of mettle and fake stitches running up her right cheek. We took a picture, hugged, and the next awesomely adorable fan came up. All of them just looked to freaking cute. If they were in dog form I'd gladly pick up shit from the neighbors yard.

But I had to get away from them all. Now, don't get us wrong, we love or fans and we'd do this all night. But I needed to piss and some of these hugs are really low.

"Uh, give me one second guys!" I said to the hundred people still waiting "I'll be right back."

I ran as fast as my legs would carry me to the bathroom. It was tough going with these tight pants on, it took me a full four minutes to piss and another ten minutes of signing things for the guys in the bathroom before I got out.

As soon as I got out I was hit with the overwhelming smell of food. I hadn't eaten all day, between waking up late and last minute preparations there wasn't time to. And since we were in a civic center there was plenty of places to place food.

Just to my luck there was a hot dogs stand with no one in line. Behind it there was a girl who looked to be about her early twenties or late teens wearing, what else, skinny jeans, a jacket, -even though it was scorching in here- and sporting a hair cut that I'd seen 80 times tonight. But I still thought it was adorable.

"Can I have one, no, four hot dogs. No bun."

"That'd be $5.75." She said looking up. "Hey. You're Andy Six!"

"I am?" I lifted my arms up and inspected them "How come no one told me?"

"Can I have a autograph?" She already had a pen and napkin in hand, completely ignoring my lame joke.

I tried to ignore my growling stomach and smiled "Sure." I said, signing it.

"Oh, I'm sorry, you'll have to wait a little for the hot dogs." She said shoving the napkin into her back pocket. "They're not cooked all the way yet."

"I don't care, just give them to me."

"....Are you sure?"

Fuck yeah, I'm sure. I'm starving here! "Yeah."

She gave me them and I shoved one in my mouth, whole. "Ketchup?" I asked, a mouth full of food.

"What?" She shook out of a daze and brought her eyes back to me.

"Any ketchup?" I said more clearly after I swallowed.

"Oh yeah."

I turned to see what had caught her attention. Not to be vain, but if I saw someone I liked, like say Matt Skiba, nothing would distract me from him. Not if my mom walked in holding a two headed dragon in a neon green tube top and skirt rings.

Immediately, someone caught my eye. She contrasted with everyone, in white. A plane white T-shirt, baggy white pants with silver chains, and even a white neck-less hanging below her chest. The only thing that was black, besides probably the stitching, was her hair.

"Here you go." The hot dog girl, Lexa, gave me a red bottle and followed my gaze. "Yeah, I noticed her too. It's a little weird, isn't it? That's not exactly something you're supposed to wear to a concert."

"Mgwag granmy" I said through the last hot dog I'd shoved in my mouth.

"Uh....sure."

"Gotta run." I noticed a line building behind me. For the food or catching that it was me, I don't know. But I didn't wait to find out "Bye. We love you."

Instead of going back to signing autographs like I should have, I walked towards the girl dressed in white. Closer up I could tell that her hair wasn't black but a natural dark brown and her neck-less was a white wing. I also noticed how many weird looks she was getting. Looks that I knew were saying "You're a freak." "Stay away." "Too different." "Outcast."

As I walked up she completely looked past me like I wasn't there. She kept looking around, focused, like she was searching for someone. It's easy to lose someone in a place like this, so I really don't think she had much of a chance if she was.

"Hi there." I said smiling.

Startled, she turned and faced the bottom of my chest. Looking up to see my face, her expression quickly withdrew it's fear and went into a slight look of shock. But her eyes looked sad and she didn't smile. "Oh, um,hi."

"I'm Andy." I said, still smiling.

"Cole." Still no smile.

"Cole? That's a odd name for a girl."

She shrugged "I know. My mom wanted a boy."

"I see, so did mine." I joked. Still no smile "So, you look a bit distressed."

"Yeah." She looked around and scratched her head, clumping her hair in one spot. "I'm looking for a friend. Seen any neon blue hair?"

Resisting the urge to fix her hair, I swept the crowd but didn't see any blue hair that stuck out. "No, sorry. I'm sure they'll turn up soon."

"Yeah, right." She sighed "Well, could you sign these for me?" She asked, handing me two identical CDs "One for me, one for her. It's part of her birthday present."

"Of course!" I said a bit too loud as I wrote my name on both and a happy birthday on one "Here you go."

"Thanks" She did a sort of half second smile. It only made her look sadder and more so when she looked down at the CDs. "Thanks a lot." She almost whispered.

"Biersack!" Sandra's voice came from behind me and her hand landed on my shoulder, yanking me back. "There you are! Come on, you got a damn near riot waiting for you!"

"Sorry, I was just talking to my friend Cole here."

"Hey babe." Sandra said, winking at her "Six has gotta go. Catch you later." She pushed me away from Cole and back towards our waiting fans against my protest.

"No, Sandra, wait-" I tried to turn back around but she grabbed my shirt.

"Move it Beirsack!."

"Bye Cole!" I yelled back, realizing Sandra wasn't going to let go.

Cole only waved, looked sadly down at the CDs, and went back to looking.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I was thinking about just turning this into a regular fiction, but I decided I like BVB's style too much and was too lazy to come up with a whole new fake band.

I finished making the layout yesterday, what do you think? I'm Switzerland about it.

Story time!:
In gym Logan (a girl) kept (accidentally) hitting me in the face with the ball. It got to the point where David, lushawn(spelled it wrong), and Josh started following me and swatting the ball away from me.