Alone at Six

Hip

To my dismay, Ryan had a smile on her face when she turned back around. "She didn't tell you?" Her tone was mocking me, like I was on the outside of some club everyone was in.

I shook my head slow, not sure I actually wanted to go through the process of hearing this. And it was going to be a proses. Maybe I could just ask Cole, it was her mom after all. But what if it was something critical or emotionally destroying? I wouldn't want her to have to go through thinking about it just because I was curious. Or maybe she already was. Thinking about it, I mean. Maybe that's why she always looks so sad.

Plus, I always felt as if I was doing something wrong by getting indirect information. What if Cole didn't want me to know? Would it be rude to just say "I heard about your mom."? Just to let her know? What if she didn't want me to know and that's why I haven't heard anything about her mom until now. I've heard about her dad, but not her mom. Or maybe Trina was right and she actually did like me and didn't want me to treat her like Ryan does.

She should know I'd never do that. I'm not that awful, I'm not like Ryan at all. I didn't take a present and run, I didn't insult her, I didn't leave her waiting for hours on end.

Except I did. I am. I'm wasting my time here over thinking and fantasizing when I should be looking for Cole who probably thinks I'm just a heartless as Ryan just about now.

"What happened?" Curiosity go the best of me as my sensible cells were beat down and chained.

"Well," Ryan said with a smile like Satan's on her face. "I don't just tell anything to anyone."

I eyed her as she walked closer, her hips swinging in, what I guessed was, a attempt at being sexy but only made her look like her ass was throwing her off balance.

"We have to be friends." The second her wrist touched my neck I jerked away so fast my legs got tangled in each other and I fell to the floor, sliding back.

"Dammit Ryan." Brushing the dust and dirt off of my ass, I got back to my feet. "Okay, look. I'm grateful that you're a fan, cool, awesome, fantastic, we love you! Black Veil Brides loves you. But not Andrew Biersack. And as long as you keep bashing Cole we won't be friends. So don't touch me. Ever."

She stood frozen with her hands on her hips and her butt jutting out, a look of astonishment and pure rage cemented on her face.

"Go tell your secrets to your friends." Before I fully turned around, I heard something clatter to the floor and the angered voice of a egotistic maniac ring through the building.

"Well, you talentless bastard, I didn't realize you were so into orphan freaks."

Her first insult went over my head. Like I haven't heard it before, it didn't mean anything coming from her. But the second one hit me off guard and made me turn to question. "Orphan?"

"Yeah, your little retard Rapunzel's an orphan. Her parents don't even want her, why would anyone else? They're keeping her brother too, she's just a fluke. The condom probably broke."

Before it fully set in, I found myself yelling back at her with clenched fists at my sides. "What kind of soulless bitch are you? Is there even a heart in that flat chest of yours? Did someone such the air out and crush it?" I shoved my fists into my pockets, for fear of loosing what little temper I still had control of. "I think your confusing your life story with hers because it's obvious you're the one not wanted. And if I hear one more moronic, inconsiderate, heartless, bitchy comment come out of your mouth I'll shove a gun up-"

"Andy!" The familiar voice of Sandra tried to cut me off but wasn't too successful in doing so.

"-and pull the fucking trigger. What in hell is wrong with you? I sure as hell hope that none of our other fans are like you, you're the type of people we're against. And that do-"

"Andy." This time the voice was much softer, more scared, scratchy, and wet. It made my chest jump a little.

I looked over and saw the top of Cole's head, her hair falling over her shoulders and down her back. I wasn't sure whether her presence scared me, made me happy, worried, or if it made me ashamed of myself.

What was I doing? I was yelling as a girl trying to make her feel like shit, wanting her to pay for what she said, doing what I hate people for doing. And Cole, who seems to have gotten enough of it, caught me. Why was I doing this? What made me think it was okay?

"Oh no, Cole...." My voice trailed off once she looked up.

Her face was beat red and soaked, past bangs sticking to her fire hot cheeks. Tears ran down them to meet bite marked lips that opened to say "It's okay, Andy. Don't lose any fans because of me."

I was speechless, shocked, and still furious. Ryan was such a jackass, a heartless bitch towards Cole, and Cole was okay with it. She was telling me that it was okay to let this girl make her feel like shit so we wouldn't loose something, so I wouldn't lose something. My mouth opened and closed over and over again, waiting for something to come out when Ryan let out a disgusting, disgusted noise.

"She's right." Ryan said. "She's not worth it. But it's too late, you already lost a fan. Here, you can have your shirt back." And I guess she was trying to be cool when she took her shirt off -proving me right with the flat chest thing- threw it on the ground, and turned to walk away. But, once again, she only ended up looking like a idiot trying to redeem herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm completely out of pre-write and that is my excuse for taking so long to update. I'm now typing free-mind(starting at the end of chapter chapter twenty four) until I start pre-writing. So I'll probably be free-mind for a while because people are stupid, moronic, jackasses and I'll probably end up breaking my pencil and getting splinters all in my fingers.

Oh, god, I'm sorry, I know my spelling sucks, I type the wrong word a lot, I get my letters mixed up, and I sometimes add or leave out a word. I'm working on it. So, on a score from one(lowest) to ten(highest), how is my spelling/grammar?

This is my favorite part right here.
Bubbleloveworld
Scream For Me. (Oh my, gosh, isn't it amazing!?)

Story time
First, my jackass of a boss decides he wants to open at seven, so now I have to be up a five so I can get ready and be there by six-thirty. I wake up earlier than I do on a school nigh. Fucking dandy. And today there where all these new waitresses which, for some odd reason, where acting as foodrunners(okay, so it's not too odd considering a waitress has to know how to foodrun too for when we're busy. (foodrunners don't need to learn how to be a waitress because you have to be eighteen to be a waitress and the food runners are only foodrunners because they're too young to be waitress.(I say waitress and not waiter because there are no boy foodrunners. I don't know why, there just isn't))) They weren't doing anything except getting in my way. I didn't want to be a bitch and tried to help them, but I almost fucking beat all of their skinny little asses.