Alone at Six

Incidents

"Emilee with two E's?" I was beginning to thinkm people were making up their names to sound cool. To be honest, the only cool name I heard tonight was Cole.

"Yeah. And two I's."

"Okay, here you....." I trailed off, noticing some commotion over at the merch table.

Some people were talking about how it was ridicules to have one table selling shirts then one selling CDs all the way across the building or field and then have the band in a whole new spot. People had to walk all over the place just to get something for us to sign. So we set all the tables up in a huge square a few yards away from the band so it would be easier. It was more convenient, but it was completely crawling with people and crowded like hell.

Wait, I wasn't implying that hell was crowded. I'm sure hell is pretty evenly distributed with heaven. Hell might even have a few people in it who should have gone to heaven and God just made a mistake. Not that god makes mistakes, but you know, maybe he just didn't get it or didn't like the person....

You know, let me just stop there.

Some people started screaming and security pushed past me and the people waiting in line.

"What the-" I stood on the table and caught a glimpse of a girl with bright red hair. She was fighting over something in the middle of it all and losing badly with all the other merch people hitting her from the sides.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" I hopped off the table, I ran towards the crowd, jumping on a few backs to get to the flaming red hair I knew as Trina. Her hair was naturally red, but she dyed it with henna to get it to catch. It realy stuck out in all the black.

Trina was in the middle of a tug-O-war match over a bag with some kid in all black. I hit him with all I had and he we went flying to the ground, the momentum sending Trina flying the other way. Right then, people started climbing over the tables and into the middle, fighting and winning against the merch guys and girls.

Pushing through all the people, I made my way over to Trina who was still on the ground being trampled on. I bent over her in a sort of tent and let all the feet land on my back instead of her face.

"You okay Trina?" There was no hope of standing back up anytime soon, it was like falling in the pit. I was going to have to keep it up for a while, not that I minded.

"Yeah, so far." She shouted. "How are you holding up?"

"Fine, fine. Really really nice whether, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I wish it rained people all the time. Maybe I'd finally get a man."

I laughed before someone stepped on my neck and cut it off. Soon, security had dispersed the crowd and pulled me and Trina off of the ground. All of the merch girls and girls were okay with the exception of a bruise here and there, but the tables that were set up were completely empty except for a few CD's.

"Wow." Trina said, in aw. "You guys have some crazy fans."

"Tell me about it. So what is that you were holding anyway"

"Oh, it's Jake's bag. He asked me to watch it before the show. Someone tried to grab it and this happened." She gestured to the mess.

I chuckled "Wow, all that for a bag. Next time, I'm leaving my stuff with you." I once left my bag with a old merch girl named Nicole and she sold it for fifty bucks. I lost my phone, my wallet, my licenses, and a lot of black make-up and underwear. I hope she spent the money on something good, because Sandra freaked out and got her fired. I now keep my things in the buss.

"I'd think again if I were you." She said "I think something might have broke."

"Sucks." Absentmindedly, the words came out of my mouth as I swept through the small crowd, looking for white.

"Yeah. What are you looking for? The guys are over there, if that's it."

"Na." I sighed not seeing her. If she didn't stand out, she wasn't there. "No one, just a fan."

"Just a fan? That doesn't sound like the Black Vail Brides I know."

I smiled. She saw right through me. "It's my tummy talking. All I've eaten today was undercooked hot dogs."

"Ah. You guys'll probably eat later. Now go sign some autographs, people are waiting. Don't want another riot."

"haha, yeah" I looked for Cole all night. Everything I saw a glimpse of white I would look to see someones arm or someone else' face. And Cole defiantly wasn't that white.

I don't know why I was looking for her. The hundreds of people I've met tonight and I only remembered her. She just looked so sad. And the way other people looked at her. Like she didn't belong, was a outcast. That wasn't suppose to happen, not here of all places. But she just looked so....alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Computer, why do you not like me? I only spilled milk on you that once, and milk is good for you anyway. I don't understand.

I changed the layout. I'm going to save the other one for a different story, one a bit more....cutesy.

Story time!:
Today in gym we were picking teams and David, Tyrell(speled it wrong), Logan(a girl), and I are on the same team. Me and David named that team Super Robot Monkey Force Hybrid Power Go Team #9. The #9 is there because, according to the teachers, we're still only team number 9.