Alone at Six

Pill Popper

Shoe..... Shirt... Pants.... Shoe...... Phone. I picked it up and lazily held it to my face. It felt like I'd only slept a maximum of three minutes today. The whole day I'd followed Cole to her classes, only letting her release my hand when she changed for gym and the hours I'd forced the guys to help her with posters after school. There was supposed to be a group of people to do them, but they'd left it to just her.

"Murf. Hello?" I answered.

"Andrew!" A overly exited voice yelped in my ear, sending a sleep-fueled ping of pain through my skull. "It's me."

"That's really doesn't help me much...." I guess it probably would have been a good idea to look at the screen before answering. Use your morning-dead brain Andy.

"Hi, I'm Colette Tello. I met you at a concert Saturday night, you took me home Sunday morning, Chased me and had the crap beat out of you by me Sunday, had no lunch with me Monday, Drove me home Monday, got injuries on the inside of your mouth from my head Monday, Had me run away from you Tuesday morning, and spent the rest of your whole day looking for me. And you think you know my name, Andrew Biersack."

I instantly woke up and began to uncontrollably laugh. It may have been the sleep deprivation or the fact that that really was hilarious, especially coming from Cole whom I've never seen nor heard like this before. But I laughed so hard everyone in the room and through the open door woke up.

I ignored the complaints and curs words being thrown and gave my phone my complete attention. "Don't be a wiseass. No one likes a clever teenager."

"Pft, tell me about it."

Trying to ignore my maybe-mistake like I was ignoring my band-mates, I asked "Your name's Colette?"

"Yeah, did not I tell you? My mother wanted a boy but my father wouldn't let her give me a guy's name so they compromised, fought, and BAM!" It was so loud, Jake and Jinx jumped in the bed over. "Colette Tello was named! Well, I went a week without a name actually, so she was born then named!"

"Are you on something?"

"Yes, matter-OOO-fact. I'm on some sleeping pills, ibuprofen, Tylenol, and these two little yellow pills that I think may be antidepressants, but I'm not entirely sure."

"Cole," The urgency in my voice was enough to stop the complaining coming through the door to the other room and the mouths of Jake and Jinxx. Prescribed or not, that couldn't be good, in signs or just general. "That's really no-"

"You know, I just do not like phones. I don't get to see your eyes widen in terror, and what fun is that? You should come over. You know what, you all should come over, I'm making bacon and if I eat this all I'm gonna puke and that'd be the..... third time this week. Gross! Plus, I'm not tired and lonely."

Upon hearing that, I flew across the room to the light switch and flipped it on, earning multiple groans. "We'll be there in a hour."

"Make it forty-five minutes and I'll make pancakes."

"We'll be there in half an hour."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is short and what not because I really don't like t split chapters in half, I'd rather just do two. Even though I did go against that and split chapter thirty-two in half, but whatever! chapter thirty six will be up soon, I promise! It'll be a Christmas present!(though probably given after Christmas.)

FoRsAkEn_DrEaMs
rachemical
Ricky Horror13
I'm a crack head for you guys! I hope you love me for it!

Story time!
Haha, I have to go pack, wrap presents, and somehow get rid of this random high that I've gotten myself into. Oh, and I learned how to clap! My claps are audible now! Fuck yeah!

Oh, and I think I'm going to change the layout, heads-up!