Alone at Six

Insults?

"Thanks babe." Sandra winked at the waitress who brought us our food. She looked confused, but smiled back anyway.

Dropping Cole off was.....interesting. We skipped her road four timed and once we finally got it, we passed her house. Jake refused to just let her out so she could walk to it, so we spent another forty minutes stopping at every house on the road. By the time we stopped at the right one every light was on at every house on the street and the sun was just starting to rise.

We'd given Cole some new CDs and a pair of Sandra's glasses to remember us by before she was greeted by a angry looking black woman at the front door. Black women are significantly scarier than any other color, I think. After that we headed straight to a Denny's and ordered just about everything on the menu.

"Pass the syrup." I mumbled through the whole waffle I'd just shoved in my mouth. We had all eyes on us, because they recognized us, we hadn't changed after the concert, or the fact that we were all eating like animals, -especially Sandra- I don't know.

I pored some syrup in my mouth to chase down the waffle when Sandra let out such a loud burp we all froze.

She looked around at us for a moment then raised her hands in the air and shouted out "Score!"

We laughed until we all had more food in out mouths. Pretty soon everything was gone and we were left sitting there wondering what happened to it all.

"So, Andy." Ashely said "What up with your girl in white?"

"What about her?" My silverware tower clattered down on the plates via Sandra.

"You got a thing for her? It's kind of weird for you to just pick some random chick up."

"Uh, no. I just met her at the show."

"Then why'd you bring her with us? Not to be mean, I'm just curious." Jake was always curious.

"She didn't have a ride or money for a cab." I shrugged "Like I said on the bus, she was picked in the merch chaos."

"Come on, Andy. It's happened before, you just gave them money for a ride." Jinxx said "Why a personal ride?"

"Yeah, Six" Sandra knocked over another tower "That's not normal. We didn't give all our fans rides, it's not fair."

I had the whole band on me, it was pointless not to tell them what I was thinking, it's not like it's an insult to Cole. "She just seamed so...alone. You should have seen the way people were looking at her, like she didn't belong, like she was a outcast."

" 'This is for the outcasts.' " Sandra quoted, getting my motives.

"Exactly. I couldn't just leave her out on the curb until someone decided to kidnap her....or rape her."

"It's always rape with you, Six. Always rape."

"Well, it's a possibility!"

"Especially with tits like those." Ashley added.

"Ashley! What the fuck?"

"What!? You can't tell me you didn't see those things! They were like the perfect size B cup."

"Wow, Purdy." Sandra said "I'm the perverted one? And her shirt was loos too. What do you have, x-ray vision?"

We all looked at Ashely but he only called the waitress over.

"Okay then, wearing three bras around him now."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, that month thing that I mentioned in the first chapter? Hasn't happened yet. But it will. But I have about ten or so chapters written and two of them typed up.

Love Ashley Purdy
I love you. I actually didn't expect anyone to comment, made my day no matter how short it was.

Story time!
Today in gym while playing volleyball we won our first match! I mean, we may have lost all three others, but we won one!