Alone at Six

Baby food

We checked into the hotel and took turns taking showers. It usually took a bit of scrubbing to get everything off and a lot of red skin left, but we got clean. Usually, we would leave a sorry note in the bathroom becasue the walls and floor of the shower would be coated in black make-up.

"So" I pulled part of my wet hair back into one of Sandra's hair ties "What are we doing today?"

We where scheduled to leave Maryland tomorrow and were currently in Ocean City after our concert last night in Salisbury, 'the cross roads of Delmarva'. There wasn't much there, but the outcome of the concert was massive, it looked like eight high schools had all packed in. And I did my research, there was only four in the area.

"We could go to the Smithsonian?" Jake suggested "I kinda want to see the African building."

"We should try to stay in OC" Sandra said "It's twelve and that's two hours there and two hours back. Plus, we'd have to get a ride and it's Sunday, so it'll probably be really busy. God, Six, put some pants on."

"We could just walk around the board walk." I said pulling on the jean Sandra threw at me. "It's almost March so there wont be too many people."

It was always a problem trying to find places to go without being stopped where we performed. People had seen posters and fliers with our faces on it so for the week of the concert everyone knew our names. We ether spent the day in a hotel room or promoting Carpal tunnel. Don't get us wrong, we love our fans, but we'd also love to go out and not be stopped by someone who can't tell Jinxx from Jake.

"Cool. I'll call a taxi." Jake looked through the yellow phone-book on the table and picked up the phone to dial.

"What are Ashley and Jinxx doing?" I pulled a gray Sesame Street T-shirt over my head. It read 'All my homes are from the street' and always got a respected eye roll from Sandra with her mumble of 'can't you dress normally?'

"Sleeping." Her head came back in through the door that connected the two rooms and she shut it loud.

"Sleeping. Who needs sleep?"

"Contrary to your belief, we actually do sleep on a regular basis."

"They can sleep on the buss! Now they'll keep us up."

"Get over is, Biersack." She zipped up her plane gray hoodie and adjusted her glasses "Hows the taxi coming?"

"Hub he hee hun." Jake yawned "Weh houl geh who he hohe."

"Cool, lets go." I yanked a light blue hoodie over my head and headed to the door. I don't remember where I got the hoodie from, all I know is that it ended up in my bag and it fit. So I wore it.

"Whoa whoa whoa." Sandra stopped me with a hand to my chest and looked up over her glasses. "You are not going out in baby fat. Where did you even get that from?"

I looked down and scratched my head. "ya know, I think this is yours."

"It's not mine, but it defiantly belongs to a girl. Jake, do you have a sweater Six can borrow?"

He tossed a plane, faded, green jacket at me. I pulled the old one over my head then yanked on this one "Okay, lets go."

"What's your rush, Biersack?" Sandra tied her shoe with about as much speed as a dead snail.

"I'm starving." It felt like the food I'd eaten a few hours ago had completely vanished and my stomach was getting ready to eat itself. Which I heard was a very, very painfully proses.

"What? We just ate three hours ago."

"I know. I want more food."

"He's not hungry." Jake zipped his hoodie and pulled the hood up over his head "he just wants to run and find his girl in white."

"Oh!" Sandra leaned back on the door real slow."That makes sense."

"What makes sens? Guys, I don't like her like that. I told you why I wanted to give her a ride."

Right then Jake's stomach growled so loud I swear Jinxx and Ashley woke up. "Maybe food wasn't suck a bad idea." he said "Let's go."

"Boys" Sandra's eyes rolled "How can you eat so much?"

"Boys?" I pfted "We're men. Now come on, I heard there was a candy shop here."
♠ ♠ ♠
I typed Jinxx as Jizz like three times. I'm so glad I re-read that before posting.

Mercy Murderer6661 I love you too. I actually wasn't being sarcastic when I said don't feel obliged to comment, I legitimately meant it. But I love the fact that wonderful people ignore me and do it anyway(no sarcasm here ether).
Sorry for the short chapter that basically got you nowhere. but I wrote it down, so it's going online

Story time!
In gym(I know, I talk about gym a lot) we won three out of six matches! Of course, one time we tied and the tie breaker was rock, paper, scissors and we won, one team only had two people on it, and one team had five people on it so they were running into each other. But that's still three wins!