Alone at Six

Candy Shop

"Oh my fucking god." We all said in unison.

"It's like sex." Sandra darted towards the chocolate. I guess what they say about girls and chocolate is true. It's a girls best friend.....or it helps cure the period.... Ether way, they like it.

"It's like heaven." Jake floated to the lollipops.

"It's like sliding down a rainbow on a gorgeous spring day." I said as I was pulled towards the colorful assortment of gummy things.

"Rainbows on a spring day? First baby fat, now this? Pitts, I think Biersack might be joining up on the bi side."

"Oh, yeah!" Jake mumbled with a lollipop hanging out of his mouth "Now can fuck on the road!"

"haha, think again." I said "Jake, you have to pay for it before you eat it."

"But Andy, I thought you liked me enough to give it up for free."

I facepalmed "I meant the lollipop Jake. You have to pay for that before you eat it.

Sandra jumped on to my back and shouted "That's what she said!" into my ear.

"Oh, god. If there was little kids here we would ruin their childhood."

When we left we all had ten pounds off diabetes each and were planing on eating ourselves into sugar comas.

"Wait." Jake said looking back thoughtfully. "We didn't get Jinxx or Ashely anything...."

"Whatever." Sandra shoved a brick of chocolate in her mouth "Their lose."

"Hey, does it look like it'll rain soon? We should probably hea-" Looking up, Jake had no idea were he was going and ran right into the back of a black haired girl who had her brown roots showing.

She flew around with a furious look on her face "What the fuck was that?"

"Whoa, sorry" Jake backed away, smiling at the chick he hit and her two tall friends. "Wasn't looking."

"Watch were you're going, jackass"

"Dude, it was just a accident" Sandra stepped up "It's not like he pushed you off a bridge on purpose."

"Who the fuck are you?" She snapped. Her friends were looking at us with mild interest and showing little signs of wanting to help in this dispute.

"You should know." Sandra wasn't being a total arrogant bitch when she said this, looking down I saw she was wearing a Black Veil Brides T-shirt.

She followed Sandra's eyes as realization and recolonization set in "You're Sandra! Oh my god, I'm sorry, can I have a autograph?" Her friends jumped up then, rummaging through their bags for paper or a pen.

Sandra immediately slapped on a loving fan smile and erased the bitch fight I saw coming "Sure, got any paper?"

"Yeah, here." She handed over a yellow pen and a Hot Topic receipt "Where's Ashley and Jake?"

We both gave Jake a sideways look, but he only said "Last night was too much for them. They stayed in and slept."

"Aw, that's too bad. So when do you guys leave?"

"We leave......" Jake's voice trailed off and his face distorted in thought "Does anyone else hear this?"

When everyone stop to listen, you could hear a far off tune over the few cars and blowing wind. It sounded like it was....sing-ringing. Something like 'Ring-a-ding ding ding. Ring-a-ding ding dong.'

"I think it's...." Jake leaned towards Sandra "I think it's coming from your boobs."

"What? Boy, there is nothing down my shirt."

"Yes there is!" Jake poked Sandra's left boob and immediately got hit "What was that for!?"

"For groping me!"

"I didn't grope you! I poked you!"

"You groped my, perv." Sandra groped herself then and just wouldn't let go of her boobs, squeezing them and adjusting them like she was alone in her room.

"Uh, you sure you didn't grope yourself?"

"Shut up, fucktard. There's something hard in my bra."

"Well, my pants are up, so it's not me." The three girls were still there, listening with skeptical looks to our perverted and messed up conversation. "So I don't know what it is."

Sandra ignored this, reached down her shirt like no one was there, and pulled out her phone that was playing the same jungle we were hearing. "Hello?" She said answering it and walking away.

"So, Andy!" The black haired chick turned towards me. Her eye liner was on so thick I was trying to figure out if it really was eyeliner or if she just had a black eye. "Why are you so quiet?"

"No reason." I smiled. "Still want that autograph?" Truth is, I was still thinking about Cole. She wasn't like other fans, she didn't want a goodbye hug, she didn't freak out, she acted like I was just some guy she'd met on the street. I guess I was....but she'd come to our concert, so I couldn't be that random.

"So, it's Erica spelled with a A-i-r?"

"Yeah, like H2O."

What?

"Six." Sandra put a hand on my back, apparently missing the water comment. "Bad new."

Schools are making the curriculum tougher and tanagers will finally be able to say the correct scientific word for water, air, and everything else? Not too bad of news. "What?"

"Buss broke down. They were about to take it somewhere and it wouldn't start. Ashely wants us to go back and see if we can do anything."

"Us? We couldn't even fix the toaster." The sad part about that one was it just wasn't plugged in. Five hours of our lives, gone to waste.

"I know." She shrugged. "He has this crazy notion that we can do anything."

"Aw." Airica said "You guys are leaving? We were hoping you could hang out for a while."

Me and Sandra exchanged glances. We hated to disappoint any our fans, and hanging out like this was a awesome way to thank them for being a fan. But I don't think I could bear to loose another few brain cells like this.

"Six, why don't you go and me and Jinxx will hang out for a while. You mind?"

"No." I said and picked up my bag of gummies. It had started to rain a little and the plastic rubbed wet spots on my jeans. I also noted that Airica's black eye was in fact eyeliner. "See you guys later."

"Uh......bye, Andy." Jake said. He hated pretending to be Jinxx, but just didn't have the heart to tell anyone that confused them that he was Jake. He just didn't want the fans to feel embarrassed or stupid.

"Bye girls."

"Bye Andy!" They hugged me in a awkward way then put a lot of pressure on my hips and squeezed my stomach in.

By the time I got into a cab it was poring and I was bent over my bag to keep every last coke bottle dry.

"Where to?" The guy driving had a crooked nose that looked like it had been broke once or twice and a mess of brown hair covering his head.

I gave him the hotel name and he went off. Watching the raindrops race down the glass of the window, a blur of white past, my chest jumped, and I immediately yelled "Stop!" all at once.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, a few points to hit here.
-God, I could not figure out for the life of me how to make the 2 in H2O look like an exponent. I just can't remember.
-Bad end to a chapter, I now.
-I'm just going to stop apologizing for dialog and let you guys know that I have a problem with putting too much dialog in.
-I thought about making a chapter in Cole's point of view, but I decided against it. She may seem kind of lost and confused now, but it'll make total sense later.
-Cole does not have memory lose and, once again, It'll all be explained later on.
-I fucking love my commenters. If I knew where you lived, had a card, and could drive I'd give you all....something you'd love.......that I would figure out later. You know what? Scratch that, I'll just give you the money, you can buy it yourselves

Story time!
I started my job today! I'm a food runner. It's actually pretty easy, but I kept forgetting the tarter sauce and the manger got mad at me for talking to my sister while no one was in the restaurant.....which made no sense because nether of us had any work to do, but he told us to stop talking to each other. Even though it's winter, slow (my job being on the board walk in OC(I actually work in the Dough Roller. haha, I couldn't think of a restaurant for that chapter so I just used mine)) and the hostess's place is right there in front of where the food runners are. But whatever, I get paid.

sorry for the long ass authors note.