Status: Just needed to get it off my computer. If it's completed it'll be completed in Cardiac Clockwork - its rewrite.

Some Sort of Angel

Twelve

(Derived from Mikey’s point of view.)

The bell rang not too long after. I just sat there in awe. I didn't know what to think. I had kind of... sort of... not really... stood up to this teacher. Bob turned to me again. A huge grin played across his face. I looked at him and cocked an eyebrow. "God, that's terrible!" "What?" I said in an angry tone. "What she does! She fucking calls you 'that'! It's like you're a goddamn animal!" I sighed. "Pretty pathetic, huh? And she calls herself a teacher." I whispered. I was trying to hold back tears. Why, though? I wasn't mad at Bob. Bob was actually a pretty cool kid, just from what I know. He'd probably get along really well with the rest of the gang.
And I wasn't really mad at Estachio. Well, I always was. She was just a bitch that called herself a teacher just to get minimum wage. At least, that's what I thought. Other people hated her though. Probably not as much as I did. But something in my mind told me that something wasn't right. Bob was alright, school was okay, I felt fine, but something just wasn't right. My phone vibrated in my pocket. Perfect timing. Maybe this was it. I grabbed it after picking up my stuff and headed out of the room. "Gerard", the caller ID read. Fuck. What happened?
"Gerard?" I said into the phone, starting for my locker. It sounded like he was crying. Crying? "Gerard!" I said a little louder. "Gerard, what happened!?" "Addyie!" He shouted. Shit. What had happened to Addyie... Maybe they realized something more happened? Maybe she's in a coma..? Maybe she's... not coming home...? I ran outside, dropping my stuff, and headed to the courtyard. "Gerard! What the fuck are you saying!?" "It's Addyie! Mikey! Mikey, it's Addyie!!" "I know that, Gee, what are you saying!?" This was devestating! Why couldn't Gerard just say it? "She woke up!" There was a long silence. "Mikes..?" He said, a little more quietly. "Mikey, you there?" "I-" I couldn't say anything. My sister was alive.