Status: Just needed to get it off my computer. If it's completed it'll be completed in Cardiac Clockwork - its rewrite.

Some Sort of Angel

Two

You woke up the next morning in Mikey's room. You had no idea how you got there. But it was Mikey's room. Posters of your band, “Wonderland”, hung on every wall. You smiled as you looked around, and reached to wipe your eyes. It hurt to touch them, so you decided to get up and look in the mirror. You slowly took the covers off your body and placed your feet onto the chilled floor that stung them and headed to the bathroom.
In the mirror you saw a girl with a section of her bleached white hair burnt to a crisp. It must have been the bonfire. One of your bloodshot eyes was bruised black, and the blood had dried from the corner of your mouth being split open. You turned the faucet handle and placed your hands under the warm water, then lifted them up to wash your face. Your eye already looked better, and there were a few more mere cuts on your mouth and cheek. You gave yourself a small smile and walked to the door, opened it slowly and gazed down the stairs. On the couch sat Mikey and Ray. They were watching TV while Gerard slept peacefully on the recliner.
"Mikey!" You whispered so he could still hear you. He gazed up the stairs and saw you. His face lit up. “Hey!” He whispered back. He walked to the bottom of the stairs and asked "How are you? You look a lot better than you did last night." "Yeah," you replied, "I feel better. Can I borrow some clothes?"
"Sure, Al. Look in the closet. The dresser doesn't have any clothes. Just guitar stuff.” It was a small dresser. You thanked him, took a shower and then walked back into his room. You looked through the closet. The boy had collected so many Wonderland t-shirts. You put on a black Wonderland shirt and jeans, and then a pair of black high - tops and looked at yourself in the mirror.
It wasn’t your normal apparel, but at least it wasn't covered in beer. The burnt part of your hair had washed out, and you decided to dry it. That made a difference. You walked over to Mikey's dresser, looking at the make - up on top of it. You applied eyeliner, eyeshadow, and some cover - up for your black eye. You didn't quite know why Mikey had cover - up, but you didn't mind. You were just happy you were with your friends and clean. You opened the door and walked down the stairs. Mikey and Ray were still in sweats and watching The Shining.
"Thanks, Mikey." You replied, and jumped onto the couch. Your eyes drifted to where Gerard rested. "Is he still sleeping? What time is it?"
"You're welcome," said Mikey, "And it's noon-ish.” You turned around again. "What do you guys wanna do today?"
"For now, nothing." Ray remarked. Mikey frowned.
"Don't pay any attention to him. We'll do something today. But I want Gerard and Frank to sleep. I forgot when they got home. It was around three in the morning, though. Not the worst we've seen, but still."
The fridge caught your eye, and you rose up again and walked to it. "I know what you mean." You replied. You took the last of the orange chicken out, heated it up, and sat back down. That really was one hell of a party.