Status: Just needed to get it off my computer. If it's completed it'll be completed in Cardiac Clockwork - its rewrite.

Some Sort of Angel

Three

Frank later walked in, rubbing his eyes and holding his stomach. He yawned, and stopped beside the TV, looking straight at you. "When did she get here?" He said, glancing over at Mikey and pointing at you. You rolled your eyes. "Good morning to you too, sunshine." You replied sarcastically, not taking your eyes off of the takeout in your hands. "I apologize,” he muttered just as sincerely.
"I stayed the night."
"Why?"
"I was at the party."
"Last night?"
"Shh." Mikey whispered, and pointed a thumb to Gerard.
"Sorry, princess." Frank whispered.
"You were there?" he asked you, clearly confused.
"Yep," You answered, "I got so wasted."
"Fuck, me too. I don’t remember shit." He rubbed his forehead and looked over at Gerard. "How's Mr. Sobriety?" he asked, chuckling.
"Shut the fuck up." Mikey replied with a death glare to Frank. "Call him that and you’ll be sorry."
"Oh, I'm freaked,” Frank mocked.
Mikey stood up quickly.
"Please, girls, shut the fuck up." Ray said nonchalantly, not taking his eyes off the screen. Mikey reseated himself next to Ray. Frank and Mikey didn’t usually fight - normally it was Frank and Gerard. You didn't really know why, but you didn't care that much. Usually Ray or Mikey solved it, knowing how protective Mikey was about his brother. Gerard would do the same, but he was fast asleep.
You stared at the screen. They weren't very far into the movie at all. Frank sat down next to you, dropping an arm around your shoulder. "Dude, I'm clean. You're not. Don’t touch me." He stuck a tongue out at you and got off the couch, shook his ass in your face and walked to his room. "Ick," you muttered, making a face. You heard something hit a wall, and then water pouring from the shower head. You relaxed. "Thank Christ."
Ray turned to you and said "Let's wake up Sleeping Beauty and head to the mall."
"Let him wake up on his own." Mikey said, staring at the screen.
"You sound like your mother. Come on."
He motioned "come here" to you, and tip - toed to the recliner.
"Ray! Don't!" Mikey whispered.
"Hey, I got an idea."
"Really, Ray!" Mikey whispered again.
"What is it?" You asked him, with a huge grin on your face.

"Kiss him."

You suddenly got nervous and looked around frantically. You’d loved Gerard since the seventh grade. The two of you had never dated, never kissed, and definitely never shared the same feelings. That you knew of.
Mikey’s eyes grew wide. "What the hell..? No!"
"I- I'll do it." You couldn't believe yourself. "Just don't give me any shit after." You replied quickly, dropping your grin and pointing straight at him.
"Go!"
"Promise!" you snapped.
"Fine! Whatever! Just do it!" He said with a huge grim strewn across his face.
You slowly walked to the front of Gerard's worn out body and leaned over, cringing as you thought about something going wrong. "Do it!" Ray demanded impatiently.
"Alice, you don't have to..."
"Shut up, Mikey!" You angrily whispered.
You brushed your black hair out of your eyes and leaned over more. Then... your lips touched his. You closed your eyes and wished he was awake to feel this, because you’d wanted it for longer than he’d ever know.
Suddenly he put a hand behind your head to pull you closer. Your eyes opened wide.
You tried with no luck to pull away; he was a lot stronger than you were – even half asleep. Finally your lips parted and cried "Gerard! Stop!" He opened his eyes wide, and he quickly took his hand away.
"Alice!" He croaked, "What the hell!?"
"It was Ray's idea!"
"Ray!?"
"What did I do?!"
"Shut up!!" Mikey screamed.
Everyone turned to Mikey.
"Shut up,” He said quietly. It's no big deal. It was just a little prank. Sorry." You looked at the ground. "Sorry." You meant it. You felt like a little kid giving a supervised apology. Ray stood giggling. You elbowed him in the side, making him choke on his laughter.
"Sorry." He coughed.
"Whatever." Gerard said, and went quickly up the stairs.
"Thanks, Ray." you said sarcastically.
"What? I said sorry, so did you. And he said whatever. You know that's how he forgives."
"Whatever." You replied, and also ran up the stairs.
"You're welcome!" Ray called.
Mikey just shook his head. "What?" Ray asked, glancing over at him. Mikey sat down and picked up the remote, turning up the volume.