Status: Just needed to get it off my computer. If it's completed it'll be completed in Cardiac Clockwork - its rewrite.

Some Sort of Angel

Five

You found yourself scrambling over Mikey to get a seat in between him and Frank. "Comfy, kids?" Ray asked sarcastically, realizing you three were squished between each other.
"Shut up, Ray." You muttered.
Ray winked at you and pulled out from the under the little parking tent. You stared out the windshield, and then felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You pulled it out. "One message received". You pressed the read button. It was from Mikey. You looked at him, your eyes saying
"What the hell?" but he nudged you and glanced at your phone. You rolled your eyes and read the message. "When are you going to tell him?" It read. You stared at the screen.
"Never."
Mikey looked at you, but you slowly closed your phone, not returning his glance.
After a few hours, you left the mall. It was yet another uneventful day, except for Frank buying a Wonderland hoodie from “Pnkd”, the store that you all visited the most. It had your face on it sketched ever so lightly. You could barely tell it was there. In thorns was the band logo. You really liked that hoodie, even though you didn't design it. But now you were worried about going home.
Your mother died when you were in sixth grade. You didn't have friends, but Mikey invited you to sit with him, Frank, Ray and Gerard at lunch. You had usually sat by yourself, so you were glad when the boys took you in. There was an age difference between you all, but it didn't seem to matter. Nothing was ever awkward between you guys, and you loved it that way.
But now you had to go home to your father. The man wasn't actually your father; your real father had left when you were only three months old. That's when your mother met Leo. He had been abusive since you were maybe six years old, and even though it was all you’d ever known, you still always got sick to your stomach whenever he hit you. And now you had to go home to him. "You wanna come back to our place?" Mikey asked you as you all headed out.
You had always had a special bond with Mikey, and you could talk to him about anything. You didn't care if he was younger. It was almost like you were all the same age. You looked to Mikey worn out and worried, and told him that you had to go home to your dad. "No, Alice, you can't." Mikey sighed. "I don't want you to do that. You'll get hurt."
"But I'll get hurt worse if I don't head home. I didn't come home last night."
Mikey hung his head with worry, and then looked into your eyes.
"Maybe you should just move in with us."