Status: Just needed to get it off my computer. If it's completed it'll be completed in Cardiac Clockwork - its rewrite.

Some Sort of Angel

Seven

Finally, you couldn't think anymore. You gritted your teeth and glanced at your arm, slicing it deeply. "Fuck!!" You screamed and held your arm as the pain increased... Mikey and Frank banged on the door. "Alice!! Alice!!!" they screamed, "Alice, stop!!" Mikey shouted. It sounded like he was crying. "Alice, please! You could really hurt yourself!!" You started to cry... the pain wouldn’t stop... "She’s already hurt herself. " You could hear Gerard’s angelic voice whisper. The pressure, the choices, the hurt, it all frustrated you... so you raised your arm again and cut a long, lasting scar into your wrist. You just stared at it... and stared at it... until you realized...
It wouldn't stop bleeding.

'Painkillers?' You thought, feeling dizzy. Maybe those would help. You opened the mirror's cabinet door and took out the bottle of pills. You poured a lot into your hand, not thinking about it. Staring hazily at the pills, you dropped them into your mouth. You felt them slide down your throat, and filled up a glass of water to finish it off. Maybe now you'd feel better. The pounding on the door stopped, but then again, you couldn't feel anything either. The pills must have been working. You looked into the mirror again, just to see everything swerving and spinning.
You backed up against the wall. You couldn't feel your legs, so you found yourself sinking down to the ground. Your eyes opened only a few times, and when they did, they only saw swirling, dull colors that made your head burn. Your head fell against the floor, making it throb tremendously. You were now sitting in a pool of blood that was pouring from your wrist. Then you were engulfed in total darkness.