Status: Finally updating.

7 years from now

Chapter 2

That girl, Kathy. She looked nice. she was too familiar.....I signed a picture for her and asked her where she was from.
"Argyle, Minnesota. But I Lived in South Dakota in this really ghetto town for a bit." So that's where I knew her from.
"Kathy, I need to talk to you in private. Can you please come back to this store in two hours? By then I will be done with the signing. This is immensly important. We know each other." I told her. People in line looked at us incredulously. I was always so fun and playful. The only time I had been this serious was when someone had asked about my childhood. Kathy was part of my childhood.
"Hey, I mean I get your some big celebrity and everything, but you cant just demand I talk to you and stuff! I'm not a fucking fan girl! So don't try to control me like some spoiled bitch!"
Wow she was mad. Jusdt like I remember
"I'm not demanding anything. I wish to speak to you. I have imporatant matters to dicuss with you. This, I'm, it's, Listen, I'm not fucking around with you right now! I need you to just...cooperate... please." I went from being calm to screaming to almost begging. She definitly knew how to push my buttons. She smirked at me, knowing she had hit a nerve. Sneaky bitch.
"I'll be here." She said as she walked away with her autograph.
Cody walked up behind me with a concerned expression. "are you okay? She totally just snapped at you." He was always worried about me that way. I never took critisism well.
"I'm..fine." I was trying to decide between snapping someones neck and sobbing. My fans were still in line, all looking confused, some putting thier phones away as if..oh great. I can see it now 'Top new story today, an angry fan snaps at famed singer, Jinx this afternoon at a local autograph signing.' Ugh. I sighed and paused for a second. after collecting my thoughts, I was back to my normal self. "So, who's next?" I said, back into my normal, cheery persona.

An hour Later

I was talking to a really mellow fan. She was actually really cool. She got an autograph and went inside to get a cd. Aparently Cody knew her. Her name was AnnaLynne. She talked to me as she browsed music and I signed other peoples things. "I'm a big fan of yours. I'm curious though, what's your real name? I've seen rumers online that it was like, Beatrice or Prudence and you changed it as a teenager in a rebelious stage. Is that true?"
"I actually almost never am asked that question, kudos chick. Anyway, Jinx is just a stage name. I use it so people can't track me down. and I actually started the rumer about my name being Prudence. I love that name..." She looked at me as if I were crazy. "Don't judge me." and I stuck my tongue out at her.
"So what is your name?" she asked me. I was hoping she would forget about that with my Prudence thing. Dammit.
"I don't know you that well. Maybe if I knew you better I'd be able to tell you, ya know? I mean, you're really cool, and I totally wanna hang out with you. We should, actually, what's your cell? I'll give you my number, and we can hang out on, let's see here, I'm free onnnn....Tuesday. Is that cool with you?" I asked her after consulting my blackberry. She really did seem nice, and I really did want to get to know her. I just had to know if I cold trust her, I huess I would find out if she leaked the number I gave her.
"That'd be really cool! And I totally get the trust thing, you've probably had a lot of people use you for fame and shit. I know how that is. I was uber popular at my art school and people were friends with me just so I would help them with thier music. It was crappy." So she was a musician. That explains how she knows Cody.
"I'm here." came a familiar monotone-ish bored voice.
"Oh thank god! okay, guys I gotta go, and you come with me! Bye Anna, fuck you Cody!" I said, grabbing Kathy by her arm as a heard as faint 'yes please' from Cody. "We're going to a place that you might remember. I know you. You know me, but not by this name. i'm going to tell you exactly who I am, how you know me, and some other important details." And on that note, I dragged Kathy out of the music shop.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will be updating on a more regular basis now. I'll actually have stuff up once a month or so. So yea! hopefully school won't interfere much since I'm a few chapters ahead and yea. Comment/rate/subscribe.