Rose Petals For Love

Rose Petals For Love

He opened and closed the apartment door around six that evening, hoping he wasn’t that late in coming home. His partner would kill him if he thought he forgot there special day. He pulled off his winter jacket, brushing off the snow from the winter blizzard outside, shivering as he hung it on the coat rack by the door. He kicked off his winter boots, rubbing his hands together in an attempt to warm them up after the bone-chilling walk from the car to the apartment. He shook his curly hair as snow fell from the locks, dripping water on the floor as the warmth from the apartment began to work its magic on his freezing form.

He called to his partner, “Frank?”

“I’m in here,” Frank called back from the bedroom.

He turned to see what Frank had been up to while he was gone. Lit candles and rose petals littered the floor, leading to the bedroom. He smiled to himself at the sight, his heart swelling as he walked the trail to the bedroom, peeking his head inside.

“I’ve been waiting for you to get home.”

Frank lay on the bed, propped up on his side in only a pair of black Calvin Cline boxer briefs. He had changed the bed sheets to a nice red color he remembered from the previous Valentines Day shenanigans, but Valentines Day wasn’t until next month.

“Happy anniversary, Ray,” he grinned, digging a thumb into the elastic of his boxer briefs, pulling them down to show a bit of tattooed hip.

Ray’s mouth hung open at the sight before him, mumbling back a happy anniversary, as he started to undo the buttons of his shirt, joining Frank on the bed. It was starting to get annoyingly hot, and he knew Frank had not turned up the heat.

Frank accepted him into his arms, pulling the rest of Ray’s shirt off him as he gently kissed his lovers plump lips. He pushed Ray onto the bed, kissing deeper and more passionately, working at the button and zipper of his partners pants. Working to get rid of the displeasure of clothing in his way, cutting him off from seeing the full view his lovers beautiful body. He ran his hands down Ray’s chest, admiring his body he saw many nights previous, before leaning over to switch off the table lamp, blanketing the room in darkness. After removing there final bits of clothing, they slid under the silky sheets, showering each other in kisses and tangling themselves up in each other as the love fest slowly began.

Breathing became quick and heavy as sweat began to roll down each other’s bodies. There foreplay slowly moved into what they both desired after the proper amount of preparation. Frank was on his stomach as Ray slowly pushed himself in and out of his lover rhythmically. The bed creaked slightly with every thrust and Frank would expel moans of pleasure, gripping the bed sheets, and would sometimes push more against his partner whenever Ray would hit that special spot or would move to a new position, drinking up and savoring every bit of what his lover gave him.

Ray’s thrusts soon began to loose rhythm and he turned Frank to face him, wrapping his long fingers around Frank’s throbbing length to finish off the job as both men came together, riding out there orgasms.

They fell on each other in a heap of sex, gasping and shaking slightly. Frank tossed his head back and admitted a shaky laugh as Ray looked up at him, propping his chin up on his chest.

“God, I love you,” he smiled, wrapping a finger around a damp curl of Ray’s hair.

“I love you, too,” Ray replied, sighing, drawling light circles on his chest.

“Happy anniversary, baby,” Frank whispered, running his fingers along Ray’s tender lips.

“A very happy anniversary to you, too,” Ray giggled, turning on his side to pull Frank closer to him, wrapping the sheets around them. “And many more to come.”

The end