Status: More Comments, Faster Updates!

Oh, on a Wire, We Were Dancing. Two Kids, No Consequences.

Baby, we're like a time bomb, but I need it.

“W-.. What?” Sky asked as her head shot up at the words.

“M-.. Move in with me? My days with you are limited if we do end up going back on tour.. I want to spend as much time with you as possible..” He said with a small frown and Sky sighed softly as she fiddled with the sleeves of a hoodie she stole from Jack‘s apartment. “ I know that it’s really early and we’ve only been going out for like two days but.. I need you with me Sky.. I need you with me in this time if I’m not going to see you..” He said sadly as he pleaded.

“I-.. I don’t know Jack..” Sky said and Jack sighed softly as he got down on his knees in front of her.

“Please Sky Simmons.. Please..” He pleaded and Sky smiled softly as she rolled her eyes.

“Alright Jack.. But what about Danny.. He won’t be able to pay the rent on his own..” Sky said as she softly bit on her lip. Jack sighed as he searched for an answer.

“We might be able to hook him up with a job somehow.. At Hopeless Records maybe..” He said with a soft smile and Sky grinned.

“He’s always wanted a job there.. He said it would be his dream..” She said with a soft laugh as she wrapped her arms around the lanky boys neck. “Thank you Jack..” She whispered and he chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

“I’ll go call them.. He should get good pay too so he’ll be able to pay for this place.” He said as he grabbed out his phone and made his way to the kitchen.

“What’s going on down here?” Daniel asked as he walked down the stairs.

“Well Daniel.. I’m moving in with Jack for a while.. He wants to see Mia as much as he can and.. I think it’s amazing that he wants to do that. So we’re moving in so he can spend every moment with her.” Sky explained and Daniel’s eyes widened.

“Sky.. How am I going to keep up with this place? I don’t even work.” He panicked and just as he said that, Jack came back into the room.

“Daniel, I just got you a job at Hopeless Records.” Jack said with a grin and Daniel ran up and wrapped his arms around his torso, Picking him off the ground.

“Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! How did you do it?” He asked with a grin as he put Jack down and Jack shrugged.

“I knew there was a marketing & Promotions manager spot open.. And I suggested you. They said you can go down tomorrow for an interview.” He said with a smirk and Daniel jumped up and down.

“A months rent has only just been paid so.. You’ll have made enough money by then if you get it.. Which you will! Your amazing at that sort of stuff.” Sky said with a smile and Daniel gave her a big hug.

“I’m going to miss you so much Skylar.” He said as he hugged Sky tighter. “So fucking much.” He said with a small chuckle as tears softly ran down his face. Sky wiped away the tears as she too started to sob.

“You’ll see me soon Danny.” She said with an obviously fake smile as she let go of him and ran up the stares to pack their things.

------

Once everything was lugged inside Jack’s apartment, Sky and Jack both fell on the sofa in exhaustion.

“Fuck.. Who thought a small amount of stuff could take so long!” Jack exclaimed as he laid his head on Sky’s lap softly, He pulled Mia up onto the sofa with him. They instantly fell asleep, Mia’s head on Jack’s chest. Sky aww’d at the sight and silently snapped a picture. She flicked on the TV and started watching a random program. She decided that after an hour, it was time to finally wake them up.

“Jack.. Baby..” Sky whispered softly as she put her hands through the neck hole of his shirt, stroking his chest slightly as she did so. “Baby it’s time to wake up.” She whispered seductively in his ear and he groaned slightly. “Baby, if you get up, I’ll give you something.. special..” She whispered and his eyes instantly opened. A small smirk on his face.

“How about I put her to bed?” He asked with a smirk and Sky only nodded as he gently picked up the sleeping girl before trudging over to her bedroom. Sky followed shortly after and smiled over at Jack as he tucked Mia into bed before kissing her head lightly. “What?” He asked as he walked over to her, Softly wrapping his arms around her waist. She smiled up at the lanky boy.

“You’re so good with her.. It’s unreal. I never expected Jack Barakat to be so good with kids.” Sky said with a soft laugh and Jack glared at her playfully.

“Oh, you don’t think I’m Daddy material Sky?” He asked and Sky shrugged her shoulders softly.

“I don’t know Barakat.. Are you Daddy material?” She asked, A flirtatious smile was tugging at the corners of her mouth.

“Hmm.. I could be your Daddy baby.” He replied as he picked her up from the ground, Her legs instantly wrapped around him as she giggled lightly.

"That didn't make sense but.. Okay." She replied as she softly kissed down his neck and he moaned lightly as he kicked open the bedroom door. He placed her on the bed softly. “Sky.. I love you. I really do. From the bottom of my heart I do.” He said honestly as he kissed up her neck. She smiled softly as he said this, Lifting his head lightly so he was looking into her eyes.

“I love you too, Barakat. More than ever. Your mine forever. And don’t you forget that.” Sky said with a soft giggle and he grinned widely as he rubbed their noses slightly together. Giving her small pecks as he did.

“That’s not a bad thing baby. I want to be yours forever.” He said and.. Well.. You know what happens next.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. Let's just pretend Jack could do that. Haha. :)
Little update for you guys. :)
Comment please because I didn't get many last time..