Status: More Comments, Faster Updates!

Oh, on a Wire, We Were Dancing. Two Kids, No Consequences.

Pull the trigger without thinking.

A few days later.

Sky groaned softly as she rummaged through her over flowing wardrobe. Tonight was the night of the concert and, To say the least, She was shitting herself. What if Jack recognised her? Her face hadn’t changed much after all. Just her hair colour and now she was slightly curvier. But not in a bad way, She was just the right weight. She grabbed out randomly some clothes from her wardrobe and slipped them on quickly before doing her hair and make up. Once she was all done, she examined her reflection. It’s the best I’m gonna get.. She thought and quickly left the bedroom.

“I’m going guys. Have fun.” She said with a small laugh as she kissed them both on the forehead.

“Bye Mommy!” Mia Squealed as Sky walked out of the front door and into the cold night air. She shivered slightly at the contact and quickly got into her car.

Once she was at the venue the boys were playing at she jumped out of her car and gawked at the mass amount of people surrounding the doors.

“Jesus..” She whispered as she too looked at the size of the building. She expected them to get somewhere but she never in a million years expected this. She hesitantly started making her way towards the back entrance where a body guard was waiting. “Erm.. Hey, I’m Sky Simmons I’m here for Chloe Walker.. To do the interview and stuff.” She said nervously as she looked up at the extremely beefy man. He smiled sweetly down at her which instantly eased her nerves.

“Sure thing. Would you like to go tell the boys what will be happening?” He asked and Sky hesitated before nodding her head. She had to run them through everything after all. He lead her through the deserted hallways until they came to what appeared to be their dressing room door. “You decent guys?” The man shouted and he got a chorus of ‘yeahs’ back. He opened the door which seemed to take hours in Sky’s head. “Guys, This is your interviewer for the day.” He said with a smile and all guys adverted their eyes to Sky. She sent them a small wave and they all smiled back at her.

“Hey, Aren’t you a model?” Alex asked in confusion and Sky rolled her eyes softly with a smile.

“That’s my side job. This is my actual carrier.” She said as she sat down on a chair that was beside the door. “Anyway, What I’m actually here for is to run you through the interview shit we will be doing after the show. I’ll ask you a few questions on your career and then a few things on your home life in Baltimore.” Sky explained and they all nodded softly. Jack was looking at her a lot more than the other guys and it made her slightly uneasy. “Is that okay? You have no problems with me asking about your childhood and stuff do you?” She asked with a slight giggle and they all shook their heads as Jack groaned.

“I kind of do.. But, No it’ll be fine.” he said as he hung his head low.

“Oh.. Kay then. That’s everything. I’ll be taking pictures of you while your playing too, just to warn you.” She said with a grin as she walked towards the door.

“Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?” Alex asked before she could leave and dragged her into the hallway. “Sky Simmons? Really? You thought you could fool me?” He said and Sky sighed softly as she placed her palm to her forehead.

“Am I really that recognizable..?” She asked and he shook his head softly.

“No, I think I was the only one to notice.” He said with a chuckle and suddenly his smiled turned into a frown. “How’s Cassie?” He asked and Sky sighed softly.

“I honestly don’t know.. Why did you leave her Alex? She was a wreck. I asked her to move here with me but she refused. She said Maryland was her home and that she’d never leave..” Sky said with a soft sigh and Alex groaned.

“I always.. Had my eye on someone else..” He said and Sky groaned as she ran a hand through her blonde hair.

“You said you loved her Alex! You don’t say you love someone and then leave them because you think something better came along! That’s what Jack did to me. And it fucking hurt.” She shouted quietly as tears pricked at the corners on her eyes.

“Look I’m sorry! But I just wasn’t happy.” He said sadly and Sky rolled her eyes as she pulled him into a hug.

“Whatever made you happy, Gaskank.” She said with a small sigh as he hugged her tighter.

“I missed you Sky. I really did.” He said with a sigh as he let her go.

“I missed you guys too. Now, I have to go to my spot. See You later at the interview.” She said with a small smile as she waved bye to him. She walked back to the bodyguard who instantly showed her where to stand at the front for the pictures. She quickly pulled out her camera as the opening band walked on stage she took a few pictures of them to make sure her camera was all up and working. As soon as she was sure it was The curtain was pulled up and Alex and the guys ran on stage. They opened up with lost in stereo and Sky snapped pictures of Alex. He looked down at the camera while he was singing. Giving her what had to be one of her favourite pictures of all time. Sky giggled softly to herself as she hesitantly walked over to Jack’s side of the stage. He was sat on the edge of the stage playing his guitar. He lent further into the camera lens with his guitar and Sky snapped the picture. She sighed as she looked over the picture and moved onto Zack. It was impossible that he could still look so attractive to her after so long.. He fucked her over.. She couldn’t think he was attractive. Once the were finished She snapped a final shot of them all before making her way back stage.

“Guys, You where amazing!” Sky exclaimed as she followed them into their dressing room.

“Thanks.” They said with smiles as they grabbed some towels.

“You guys want me to go out for a few minutes? Do you want to change and stuff?” Sky asked nervously and Alex shook his head as he sat down on the sofa.

“Nah, We’ll be fine. We don’t smell too bad.” He said with a grimace as he smelled up. “Okay.. Maybe we do smell bad but lets get this show on the road.” He said with a chuckle and Sky nodded as she hit record on the tape recorder she was given.

“Okay guys.. So.. Where to start.. How is your career going so far? How did you guys start out?” Sky asked nervously as Alex chuckled.

“We fucking love our job.. Am I allowed to swear? Oh well. It’s going great, We love the music we play and our fans are amazing.. Some follow us from city to city and never stop. Those people are dedicated and I love them for that.” Alex explained as he scratched at the back of his neck. Next, it was Jack’s turn to speak up.

“And for the second question we actually started in high school. I think we were about fourteen.. Or fifteen and we played small venues at first. Until we got recognised obviously. We started touring properly around the country just after graduation when we were around seventeen.” Jack explained. His head bopping slightly as he talked. Sky nodded awkwardly.

“So you guys started off at an incredibly early age, Did that cause any problems with your school work?” She asked curiously and Alex chuckled as he ran his fingers through his sweat filled hair.

“Well.. We were never really good at school.. But we knew people that where.” He said with a sigh making Jack groan slightly as he threw a pillow at Alex, telling him to shut the fuck up.

“Oh, What’s this all about guys? Tension between the two guys that are practically joined at the hip? ” Sky asked with a giggle and Alex sighed softly.

“The dick over their broke one of the girls hearts. And he really regrets doing so.” He said with a smirk as he stared at the lanky boy.

“Shut the fuck up Gaskank!” Jack shouted as he buried his face in a pillow.

“Okay.. Awkwardness change guys.. Do you guys have girlfriends?” She asked randomly. Alex shook his head no and so did Zack. Jack and Rian both nodded.

“I go out with a girl called Sam, He goes out with someone called Kara.” He said with a shrug. No fucking way.. He dump me, for her! Sky thought as her thoughts took over her brain.

“Now, A question for you. Do I know you? Because I feel as though I recognise you.” Zack said with a soft smile, Making Sky smile back.

“My name’s Sky, That’s all you need to know really.. I don’t think I know you..” She lied and Zack could tell. But he didn’t say anything.

Once they finished with all the questions Jack looked very pissed off and Alex looked very pleased with himself.

“Hey, Could I get your number?” Alex asked with a soft smile and Sky nodded her head softly as she grabbed out a pen.

“Give me your arm.” She said and he held out his arm to her. She wrote her number in big letters across the skin and he happily smiled as he gave her a hug.

“It was nice seeing you again.” He whispered making Sky giggle slightly. Jack’s ears perked up at the ever familiar noise. Sky had a giggle just like that.. The giggle that made him fall in love with her a little more every time. He saw the interviewer.. He'd forgot her name already.. giving Alex her phone number and he couldn’t help but feel jealous. She was fucking beautiful. He pushed the thought from his head and continued doing what he was doing. Why did I get back with her..? He thought softly to himself with a sigh. A little voice in his head gave him the answer. Because she offered you sex when you badly wanted it, Dick. He grabbed at his head with a soft groan as he kicked the sofa with force. Everyone looked at him and he smiled weakly as he continued packing his things. Sky left the venue moments later, Shouting a bye to the boys as they made their way to their bus, obviously going to their hotel for the night as they would be staying in New York for a week or so. Well, that went better than she thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. Yeah.. jack doesn't know yet. :D
Will he ever?
Comment and let me know what you think please!