Status: Finished!

My Arranged Marriage to Sidney Crosby

Chapter Nineteen: Good Morning

Disclaimer: I only own my characters. Sidney Crosby and the other Pens belong to Mario Lemieux.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Nineteen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before long my shirt and bra had been discarded onto the tile floor and Sidney’s hands were roaming all over my body. Not that I minded of course. I soon felt my pants being pulled down along with my underwear. They soon fell down around my ankles and I stepped out of them, kicking them out of the shower with my foot. Sidney’s lips again connected with mine and our tongues danced together.

But it all ended too soon, “Shit. I have to get ready for practice.” Sidney mumbled as he was kissing my neck.

I tried to even my breathing so I could talk, “Tell ‘em you’re sick.” I said in a hoarse voice.

He sucked at my neck a bit before pulling back, “I can’t. I’ve got to go. This game is important.”

I stood in the shower, naked, staring up at the man before me. How could he stop just like that? But I nodded my head, understandingly and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body, walking into Sid’s bedroom.

“Oh Jess, don’t get mad!” I heard Sidney say.

“I’m not mad Sid.” I told him. I wasn’t lying. I wasn’t mad, just frustrated.

I felt him turn me around and kiss me. I was shocked. I hadn’t heard him follow me, but I kissed him back right away, my hands wrapping around his back. I felt him backing me up and before long I fell onto the bed. Sidney climbed on top of me, trailing his kisses down my neck and down to my chest. I kept moaning as Sidney would stop randomly and suck my skin.

“Sidney, are you getting ready for practice?” Mrs. Crosby yelled from outside the door.

“Yea ma. Don’t come in though, I’m getting dressed.” He called out.

“Darling, I was the one who changed your diapers when you were younger.” She said.

I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Oh, is Jess in there with you?”

“Uh, yea. We slept together last night. Wait. No, that sounded wrong. We didn’t do anything, we just slept.” Sidney said. His face had turned red when he realized what he had said.

We could both hear Mrs. Crosby on the other side of the door laughing, “Well alright Sid. I’m going to go make some breakfast.”

Sidney sighed and I continued to laugh. It was pretty funny.

Sidney got up, quickly put on a pair of boxers, and got dressed in a pair of mesh shorts and a black t-shirt with the Penguins’ logo on the front.

He kissed me before he told me to get dressed and meet him downstairs. I laid in bed for a couple more seconds when Sid had left before I got up to dry off and get dressed. I put my jeans on from the night before, which- surprisingly weren’t soaked, and went through Sidney’s drawers looking for a shirt. I found another Penguins shirt and put it on. I combed my hand through my hair, getting rid of knots and quickly put it up in a ponytail as I walked down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen with a smile on my face. Sidney was sitting at the table talking to his father, while Mrs. Crosby was standing in front of the stove making eggs, bacon, and sausage.

“Do you need any help?” I asked Mrs. Crosby.

“No thank you dear. I’ve got it all under control. But you could set the table.” She said, smiling at me.

I went to grab some plates, when Mrs. Trina lowered her voice, “I haven’t seen Sidney this happy in a long while,” she smiled at me, “Thank you.”

I didn’t know what to say so I simply smiled back at her and grabbed another plate.

“Good morning Mr. Troy! How are you?” I asked, as I set a plate in front of him and then Sidney and placed the other two plates down in front of the empty chairs.

“Good morning Jessica. I’m doing great, thanks for asking. How is my girl doing?” he asked.

I laughed, “I’m doing well thank you. How is Taylor?” Mr. Troy always referred to me as his girl because I was like a second daughter to him.

“Taylor is doing great! She can’t wait to see you again. Apparently she needs some of your help. She has this dance thing coming up.”

“Oh how wonderful! Does she have a date?”

“She does, she’s taking one of her guy friends with her.” Mrs. Trina told me, walking over with a plate of eggs. She went back to the stove to get the bacon and sausage.

“Oh how nice.” I said, going over to get cups. I also got the orange juice out and then went for the milk, when I saw it sitting on the table.

“Have I met this guy?” I heard Sidney ask.

“Why yes Sid. He came over to celebrate her birthday.” Mrs. Crosby told him matter-of-factly.

I placed the cups on the table, along with the orange juice and sat down. I put some of the scrambled eggs on my plate and then grabbed two pieces of sausage.

“Oh. Was he that one kid who kept telling the jokes?” he asked.

“Yes, that was him. He’s such a sweet kid.”

“Yea, yea.” Sidney mumbled.

“What does she need my help with?” I asked. I had a feeling I knew, but Taylor could surprise.

“Well, for starters, her dress. She wants you to design something for her. And then she wants you to help with the hair style and makeup.” Mrs. Trina said.

“I would love to do that for her!” I exclaimed. I loved to make clothes. I used to make Taylor clothing all the time when we were both younger. I made cute little girlie things, which she only wore once or twice. But I soon found out to make her t-shirts and shorts. But I wanted to keep them somewhat feminine so I added little things here and there. “But, I’ll need to get her sizes.”

“She’ll be coming down to visit soon. She’s very excited, not only is she missing her big brother, but she wants to see you as well.”

I smiled and nodded my head, “I can’t wait.”

“Sidney! You have to get to practice!” Mrs. Trina suddenly exclaimed.

“Shoot! Thanks mom. I’ll see you guys later.” Sidney said and got up grabbing his plate. He kissed me on the cheek and then did the same to his mom thanking her for breakfast.

“You mind if I come along Sid?” Mr. Crosby asked.

“Nope, not at all.” Sidney told his dad as they both walked out to the garage.

“Well, now that the boys are gone. Let’s do some shopping. This place needs some decorating.” Mrs. Crosby said.

I agreed with her and when we were done eating we brushed our teeth and headed out. We decided to take my new ride and I was very excited to take it out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry it took me forever to put this chapter up. I got sidetracked and then when I came home from work I was pooped so I took like a four hour nap and then I watched Criminal Minds as I was finishing this up.
I did fix quite a few mistakes, but I'm sure there are still a lot more.
Anyways, please forgive me for the long wait. I hope you enjoy the update though!