Status: Finished!

My Arranged Marriage to Sidney Crosby

Chapter Three: Nice to Meet You

Disclaimer: I only own my characters, Sidney and the Pittsburgh Penguins belong to Mario Lemieux.

Chapter Three

“Hey miss, you need a ride?” A tall guy with blond hair asked. For some reason he looked pretty familiar to me.

“Uhm, yeah, actually I do.” I told the man. He looked pretty nice and I know you shouldn’t judge someone by the way they look, but I felt like I knew him from somewhere.

“Well, come on…” he paused, not knowing what to call me.

“I’m Jessica, but you can call me Jess.” I told him, walking to his black jeep as he opened the door for me.

“Well Jess, I’m Jordan. It’s nice to meet you.” He said, getting into the driver’s seat while giving me a huge grin. I couldn’t help but smile back, he was really sweet.

“So where will I be taking you?” he asked as soon as he had pulled back out on the road.

I hesitated; I had no idea where in hell Sidney lived, “Uhm, somewhere in Pittsburgh?” I asked, trying to remember where he told me I was going to be living for the rest of his hockey career here.

“Well darling,” he said grinning at me, “There are a lot of places in Pittsburgh.”

“Well you see,” I started deciding I should just tell Jordan what was going on, “I need to get to Crosby’s place.”

“Ah, you know Sidney Crosby, eh? You two friends?” he asked, pulling of an exit.

“Yeah, something like that.” I told him, not saying anything about the situation I was now in.

“Well, luckily I know where he lives,” Jordan told me, “I’m not a stalker or anything.” He quickly added, laughing after I had given him a weird look.

Jordan and I started talking, finding out more about each other. He was a really nice guy and we shared a lot of interests. He liked hockey and I liked hockey. He liked to goof off and was really funny and I loved to goof off too. I wouldn’t say that I’m exactly funny, but I thought Jordan was hilarious and laughed at all his stupid jokes.

“You’re lucky I found you when I did and thankfully you weren’t too far from your destination. So my question now is, how you ended up where you did?” he asked, “Run out of money for your cab ride and the guy kicked you out?” he tried to joke.

I just had to laugh at him, “I wish. Well Sidney and I had a little argument and I told him to pull over and I got out.” I told him, deciding I could trust him.

Jordan gave me a look, “Sidney did that to you? Why would he do that to such a pretty girl like you?”

I blushed a little and I think Jordan noticed because he winked at me. “Oh, well I don’t know about that. But, well, we don’t exactly get along. It’s just the fact that our parents are pretty close and stuff.” I said.

Jordan nodded, “I see. Well anyways, here we are.” He said as he pulled into a driveway with a beautiful house that was pretty big.

“Wow.” Was all I could say as I looked up at the house that was now in front of me.

Jordan just laughed at my expression, “Small town girl?”

“You have no idea.” I saw Sidney’s vehicle in the garage, which he hadn’t closed and saw that most of my boxes had been carried in.

“Well, hey, since you’re new here maybe I could show you around. We could go out to dinner or something tonight.” He suggested.

I looked over at the blond hair, blue eyed boy and smiled. “I would love that actually!” I told him, grinning. I think I had just made a friend here and a nice one at that.

“Great, well I’ll give you some time to talk to Sidney and I’ll pick you up around… let’s say around seven?”

“That’d be perfect. And thanks for the ride, it was great meeting you!” I said to Jordan as I got out of his jeep and walked to the front door, waving as Jordan pulled out.

As I was about to knock the door swung open and there stood an angry Sid.

“Where the hell have you been? I’ve been calling and texting you.” He said, fuming.

I pushed him aside and walked into the house, “Well for your information I left my cell in your car and second I had to get a ride and thankfully a nice man found me and brought me here.”

I looked around the house. It seemed even bigger on the inside than it did on the outside. It was beautiful even though it was pretty empty. The walls were bare too, except for a few pictures of his family, and even a Christmas picture of both our families that was taken years ago. Sidney and I were mid fight, sticking our tongues out at each other. I would have laughed at it, but now was not the time.

“You could have gotten raped or killed for crying out loud. Yet you just go off with the first man you see who offers you help.” He yelled.

“I’m sure you would have liked that!” I yelled, “Besides he was nice and he looked familiar. Not to mention that I’m alive and healthy, much to your dismay I’m sure.”

“It would have been my fault! And I would not like to carry that guilt around for the rest of my life because I left you on the side of the damn highway.” He said, with each word becoming calmer, until he was almost whispering.

“Well it’s over now.” I said, waving it off. “So where is my room?”

“I’ll show you.” He said, going up the steps which were near a decent sized kitchen. I smiled, I loved to cook and his kitchen seemed pretty nice. I decided I would check it out later.

I followed him up the stairs and to the right, past a den and a bathroom finally coming to a bedroom that was at the end of the hall. He opened the door and I gasped. It was huge. The walls were white, but that was fine I would be able to decorate it later. There was a huge king sized bed and just a simple dresser with a mirror. I looked around and saw that Sidney had brought up some of my boxes and that there was also a walk in closet and a bathroom. There was a tub and a shower and the counter around the sink was just the right size to put all my bathroom stuff on.

“Holy crap. This is awesome.” I said out loud to myself.

“Glad you like it.” I heard Sidney say from behind me.

I jumped a little bit forgetting that he was here with me, which ruined the moment for me. I turned around and remembered that I was supposed to be going out soon.

“Oh, just to let you know I won’t be home tonight.” I said, walking pass him and going to one of the boxes to open it.

“What do you mean?” he asked. I knew he was trying not to yell.

“The man who brought me here told me he would show me around and take me out to dinner.” I said, as I found my box with all my bathroom supplies.

“I don’t know about that.” He said, “I’m not sure I like you going out with some stranger you just met.”

“Oh come on, I’m not going to make any friends if you make me stay copped up in this house.” I said. I picked up the box and brought it into the bathroom with me, putting it on the counter. I pulled out my shampoo and soap along with my toothbrush and toothpaste.

“Do you even know his name?” Sidney questioned me.

“Why yes I do Mr. Detective,” I said, being sarcastic, “His name is Jordan and he’s really funny and nice and sweet.”

“Do you know his last name?”

“No, now stop interrogating me!” I said, closing the bathroom door in Sidney’s face. I started the shower and quickly got in cleaning myself off from the long car ride with Sidney and all the fights and started to sing. I slept the whole way here and it was great actually. I mean sleeping for about eight hours straight throughout the whole night was pretty nice.

When I got out I dried off and brushed my hair as I went back into my room to find something to wear. I realized that Crosby boy had brought in the rest of my stuff and went digging through each box until I found one with a pair of jeans and plain white t-shirt. I put some makeup on and headed down stairs, seeing that Jordan had just pulled in. I opened the door and saw Jordan get out and greeted me with a hug.

“I’ll see you later Crosby boy!” I yelled into the house and closed the door shut. I followed Jordan to his car and jumped in, smiling.

“Alright, time for some fun.” Jordan exclaimed pulling out.

I saw Sidney looking out the window with an expression on his face that I couldn’t quite understand. I simply shrugged and decided I wasn’t going to worry about him. I was going to go out and have some fun with my new friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Three everyone!! Hope you liked, please leave comments telling me what you thought and if you like it. I would really appreciate it!