Status: Finished!

My Arranged Marriage to Sidney Crosby

Chapter Five: A Breakfast Food Fight

Disclaimer: I only own my characters, most especially Jessica Hunter. Sidney and all the Penguins belong to Mario Lemieux.

~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Five

By the time Sidney had gotten out of the shower and after searching through all the cabinets and drawers in the kitchen, I was finally able to make some breakfast for myself. Sidney however, came down right then and there and looked at the food. I looked at him and then the two giant pancakes. I still had pancake mix in the bowel and all the ingredients lying out on the table but I didn’t feel like making more. We both grabbed for the plate at the same time and held on to each side, fighting. Finally I let go of the plate and Sidney tumbled backwards, almost dropping the plate. He smiled in triumph, but it was soon wiped off when I had grabbed a handful of pancake mix and threw it at him. I was aiming for his face, but it landed on his neck and some on his chin. It took him a minute to realize what I had just done and after the shock had subsided he put the plate on the table, and grabbed an egg. I screamed and started to run. Sidney chased me around the counter again and again, until he finally stopped on the one side and it took me some time to slow down and then it was too late. Sidney had grabbed my arm and smashed the egg on top of my head. I gasped as I felt the cold yolk slide down my face and neck.

“It’s on now.” I told him, as I went and grabbed another egg and threw it. It hit Sidney’s arm and cracked right on collision. I quickly grabbed a fistful of flour as I went up to him and blew it in his face. I laughed at the result while Sidney was blinking. I felt him pull me towards him as I turned away and that’s when I realized that he still wasn’t wearing a shirt. I tried to squirm my way out of his hold, but I couldn’t budge. I then felt something slimy being rubbed into my hair. I shrieked and my hand flew up to my head and when I brought my hand back down I saw chunks of butter.

I quickly stomped on Sid’s foot and he let go. I turned around as I grabbed another egg and flour and attacked Sidney. I also grabbed the bottle of syrup and attacked Sidney with it. I had covered his arms and chest in the gooey, sticky stuff. This went on for awhile until I felt Sidney pick me up, carrying me under his arm. He walked up the steps and into my room, all the while as I yelled for him to put me down. When he was finally in my room he threw me on the unmade bed and began to tickle me. I started to kick and claw at him while I laughed out insults and how I was going to get him back.

“I think I’ve worked up an appetite, I think I’m going to go down and eat my pancakes.” Sidney said, finally stopping his attack on my sides.

He got up and started to walk out when I quickly got up, still laughing a little bit and jumped on his back. He stumbled forward, but quickly regained his balance.

“Giddy up horsey!” I yelled, hitting him on the shoulder.

He started his way down slowly on purpose. I kept hitting him and telling him to giddy up. We finally reached the kitchen in another five minutes. When I got off his back I saw the mess that we had made. There was egg yolk sliding down the refrigerator with handprints plastered all over it, flour covered the floor and most of the counters and there was butter on the stove, fridge and window. The counters were also covered in syrup and so was some of the floor.

“I say we eat first and then get to work.” I said, stealing the now cold pancakes and sitting on a stool.

“Excuse me, but those are my pancakes.” Sidney said, trying to take the plate away from me.

“I made it!” I yelled, trying to quickly lick the pancakes, but Sidney got a hold on it before I could and took a bit from it. “Ew! I don’t want it now!” I yelled.

“Good.” He said and grabbed another plate from one of the cabinets. He grabbed two forks and two knives and gave me one of each as he took a seat next to me.

I grabbed the utensils from him and then the now-sticky bottle of syrup as I poured some of it on my pancake. Good thing I made two big ones instead of just one. I quickly dug into my breakfast as I handed Sidney the bottle.

After we were both done, we put our plates, forks and knives in the dishwasher and Sidney got out the mop, bucket, and other cleaning supplies to clean the kitchen. We were only twenty minutes into cleaning when I felt water spray my back. I looked behind me and saw that Sidney held the sprayer to the sink. He was laughing at my reaction.

“Are we really going to start this again?” I asked, trying not to get mad.

“You looked like you needed a little rinse.” He told me, shrugging. He held up the sprayer again and turned it back on, spraying me once again.

“You’re going to pay for that!” I said. My light gray shirt was now soaked and Sidney kept spraying me. I jumped up and tried to grab it from him, water spraying everywhere. Sidney was laughing at me as I continued to get soaked. Finally I was able to get some control over the sprayer and Sidney was no longer just wet, but as soaked as I was. It was a bad idea because it only made us even more sticky and gross. We called a truce and decided to just clean up the kitchen without any more fights. It took another two hours before the whole kitchen was back to the way it was before.

I stood up, cracking my back and neck and decided that I needed a shower badly. “I’m going up to take a shower.” I informed Sidney and started my way up to my room.

“I know, I need another one too. Wait up!” Crosby yelled, still standing in the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I hope you liked the latest chapter. Chapter Six is on its way and I'm actually having a really fun time writing this (I never thought I would say that about a Crosby story), but it's one of my favorite stories to write.
Heads up, I'm going to be very busy the next few days, seeing as I will be studying for an endless amount of tests and this weekend is super busy. My friend is turning 17 and we're throwing her a surprise party and she has NO idea- it'll be awesome. I will also probably be posting another story up, which I'm excited for. So I'll try and get up the next chapter as quickly as I possibly can.
Comments are much appreciated!