Status: Finished!

My Arranged Marriage to Sidney Crosby

Chapter Six: Spoiled Fun

Disclaimer: The characters I made up are all mine. I own them, unlike the Pittsburgh Penguins who belong to the wonderful Mario Lemieux.

~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Six

“Will you get out!” I yelled at Sidney. He was taking off his pants and trying to get in the shower with me. I had already undressed and threw a towel around my body when I realized that Sidney had followed me.

“Oh come on! You know you want to take a shower with all this.” Sidney said, flexing. His muscles were quite impressive, but I must say I have seen better.

“If that’s what you think then you think wrong.” I informed him, trying to push him away.

“Oh come on love. Eventually we’ll see each other naked. I mean- I’m sure our parents want a couple grandchildren.”

“Then we’ll adopt. Yes, that’s what we’ll do. Now stop stripping and go take a shower in your own bathroom.”

“Are you scared about showering with me because you’ve never seen a sexy beast like me naked?” Sidney asked, smirking at me.

“Sorry darling but you are not a sexy beast. And I’ve seen hotter. Now please take your barely covered ass to your room to get clean.” I started to push him once more but I felt my towel slipping away from my body and was barely able to hold it up before it fell to the ground.

Sidney winked, “Even the towel knows that you want me.”

“Sorry Mister Pervert, but that is not the case. Now will you please leave!” I shouted.

“Alright, but don’t think this is over.” Sidney said, walking out of my room and into the hallway. I closed the door to the bathroom and hopped into the steaming water. The water hit my back and I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation. At first it burned my skin, but I soon adjusted to the temperature and begin to put shampoo in my hair. I began humming softly as I massaged my scalp. I felt someone rubbing my shoulders but I thought I was just imagining it. I was thinking that it was just my shampoo running down my shoulders and back that was creating the tingling feeling. That was, until I heard a small chuckle.

I jumped and turned around and almost fell, before Sidney caught me.

“What the hell are you doing?”

He shrugged, “I thought you would want some company.” And he began to massage the shampoo in my hair.

For awhile I let him until the whole situation sank in. What was I doing? I hated Crosby boy and I hated the situation I was in with him.

“Get out!” I was finally able to say, but not with much force.

“Are you sure?” Sidney asked as he began to rinse my hair out. I let him continue for a little bit until everything really sank in and something went off in my brain.

“Am I sure? Yes! I don’t want to be showering with anyone, especially not you! Besides the fact that I’m naked and so are you and we’re in this small little space and there’s nowhere to go. And, and, and…” I was silenced as Sidney put his finger up to my lip.

“I understand. I’m your first?”

I gave him a look like he was crazy.

“I mean. God. I never thought that you, Jessica Hunter, would still be a virgin at this point in your life.”

“Well for your information I’m not.” I snapped at him.

“Oh is that so? So I guess I was right then.” Sidney said, as he brushed back a piece of my dripping wet hair.

“About what? No wait, don’t even answer that, just get out of my shower!” .

“Actually Jess, it’s my shower. But I guess the fun has already been spoiled. I look forward to next time.” He said as he walked out, taking my towel with him. I glared at his back until he left and resumed my shower. I could still feel Sidney’s touch on my shoulders and they way he had massaged my head. I quickly shook every thought from my head and focused on getting all the food off my body. That didn’t work as well as I had wanted it too. The thought of Sidney naked in the shower with me was too much to handle. I couldn’t even believe he would do something like that. I rolled my eyes at the thought, of course he would do something like that. As I turned off the water I decided I wouldn’t let it get to me, or anything he did, for that matter. I stepped out and remembered that Sidney had walked out with my towel. I ran a hand through my damp hair and looked through all the cabinet in the bathroom. There was nothing in there.

I walked into my room and started searching my boxes for a clean towel. I saw nothing, but I did find a robe I could wear for the meantime. I quickly put it on and made my way to Sidney’s bathroom. He had to have towels in there. I opened the door to his room and saw that he wasn’t in there. I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding and proceeded to make my way to his bathroom. When I reached the door, I didn’t hear the shower running, so I took it as a sign that the coast was clear. I opened up the door all the way and saw no one in there. I saw a stack of towels on a shelf and reached for two of them and carried them to my room. I quickly dried off and threw on a clean pair of jeans and a blue long sleeved shirt I found in one of my unpacked boxes. I ran the towel through my hair and brushed it, deciding to let it air-dry.

I walked into the bathroom and put on some foundation and a little bit of mascara and decided this was the best I was going to get and walked down the steps to find Sidney sitting on the couch with another dude.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I'm SO sorry that I got this posted so late. My computer got infected with a nasty virus and I had to get it fixed, that's why I haven't been updating or anything. But I just got it back tonight and as a little St. Patty's Day present I give to you the newest chapter!! I might even put up Chapter Seven as well, I guess we shall see how everything works out. Please comment and let me know what you think! (: