Status: Active and new.

Fighting Your War

007.

"And what are you going to do now, big boy?"

Kaira groaned as she watched Tabby shamelessy flirt with Jimmy. When she agreed to hang out with Tabby later, she had no clue that "hanging out" meant tagging along with Tabby and Jimmy to the movies where they were currently at, waiting for thier, mostly Jimmy's, movie of choice to begin. She honestly had no idea why they had to come to the movies two hours before it even premiered. So for the past hour she's been sitting in the arcade watching Tabby run her hand up and down Jimmy's thigh.

"Oh, I'll tell you what I'm going to do, what I'm going to do it with and how har-"

"ENOUGH!" Kaira yelled, cutting Jimmy off before he could finish his sentence. Dear lord, never in all her life has Kiara heard two people talk so openly dirty. "Now, if you two are going to just sit here and talk like you're having fucking phone sex to each other, I will beat the shit out of both of you and leave!"

Tabby looked bewildered at Kaira and scooted into Jimmy's lap. "Jeez Kaira, there's no need to be so-so-so-"

"So fucking cranky," Jimmy finished for her.

Kaira clenched and unclenched her fists as she glared at Jimmy, who was smiling smugly at her.

"If I'm sooo fucking cranky, why don't I just leave?" She spun on her heel and began to walk towards the exit door.

"Kaira, wait! Jimmy didn't mean it. Please stay, the rest of the guys are coming soon anyways." Tabby said while chasing after Kaira. She grabbed her wrist and pulled, stopping Kaira from taking another step. "Just please stay."

Kaira groaned and ran a hand through her hair. "Fine, but knock that flirting shit off or I'm out of here."

Tabby smiled and nodded. "Yeah, Yeah. The guys are here anyways and there is no way in hell I would talk like that in front of my brother." Kiara turned around and smiled when she saw Jeff, Jake and the rest of Jimmy's crew walk in through the large glass entrance doors. She ran towards them and threw herself on Jeff. "Oh thank GOD you're here! You are such a fucking lovely, wonderful man and I absolutely love you!"

Jeff laughed and wrapped his arms around her waiste. "I don't know what the hell I did, but please tell me so I can do it again! I can sure get use to this!"

"What the hell? Why don't I ever get greeted by hot babes like that?"

Kaira laughed and looked up at Brian and winked. "Because Bri, I save my excitement for you when we throw down in the sheets."

Brian started to laugh. "This girl sure as hell knows where it's at!"

"Well duh, dumb tits. I bet you're better then green eyes over there." She said while nodding towards Zacky.

"Hey babe, don't go judging before you've taken a ride on this. I'm pretty sure your sweet ass can't handle what I have in store for you, actually now that I think of it, you'd probably choke."

Kiara smiled sweetly at him before twirling a piece of her black hair between her fingers in a flirtatious manner. "Sorry hun, but I dont usually choke on tic tacs."

The horde of boys began to laugh like a group of hyenas and raised thier hands for some knuckle poundage. All besides Zacky of course.

"When is the dumb movie supposed to start anyways?" He grumbled while scowling at everybody.

Kiara laughed. "Come on big boy, let's go get some seats."

-x-

"That has to be the fucking stupidest movie I've seen!" Matt exclaimed while shoving his empty popcorn bucket in the trash.

"Yeah who the hell picked it out anyways?" Johnny asked.

Kaira pointed her finger towards Jimmy. "This dumb shit right there!"

Jimmy held his hands up defensively. "I thought it'd be good!"

"The title of the movie was when 'When a Stranger Calls'! of course it was going to be stupid!"

"Hey leave him alone. The movie wasn't that bad."

Jeff whipped his head in her direction. "Like you would know! You and Jimmy snuck off to the bathrooms in the middle of it!"

"And your point is?"

"That, that was the stupidest movie ever. If I were babysitting some little kid and I were getting some strange ass calls I would haul my ass out of the damn house and to the police station."

"Yeah well...shut the hell up."

Jake laughed and turned around to face everyone, so now that he was walking backwards. "Why don't you all come out to my house tonight so we can watch some actually decent movies or something?"

Kaira laughed. "Yeah, but only a few of us would actually watch the movie."

Tabby huffed. "It's not my fault Jimmy is just so-"

Kaira turned towards Tabby and glared. "Don't. Say. It."

Tabby shrugged her shoulders and smiled. Kaira turned around and continued to walk towards the parking lot.

"beasty in bed."

Kaira groaned and face-palmed herself. " Someone please just take me home now."
♠ ♠ ♠
I swear from now on I'll try to make my updates longer! and better!! I pinky promise! and this is for Hunter. You guys seriously need to go and read her stories. She's da bomb!