Contagious Chemistry

Welcome Home

I was finally home for the first time in 3 months and it was so nice to sleep in my own bed. It was 6 o’clock in the morning and I heard the familiar noise of coffee being made in the kitchen. I groaned in annoyance having forgotten his freakishly annoying sleep patterns. What normal person actually likes waking up before the sun? Unfortunately for me, my roommate and best friend is that kind of person.
Kellan and I have been friends for as long as I can remember. Our mothers were friends in high school and reconnected after college having found out they both were pregnant. Ever since we were babies the two of us have been inseparable. But now that we both had our own careers, we only got to see each other when we happened to be in town at the same time.
It just so happened that he had come back to town from filming a few days before I returned from tour. Seeing him was just was I needed after the long months of seeing the same people every single day. I love those boys but they can be extremely annoying. Kellan was the only person on the planet that didn’t annoy me, no one could understand why but he just never did. Not to say that he didn’t try.
I decided that since he was making so much noise I might as well get up. As I walked into the kitchen rubbing the sleep from my eyes I noticed that the noise had stopped and Kellan was nowhere to be seen.
“Hey there sleepy head” Kellan whispered in my ear from behind me.
“JESUS CHRIST KELLAN!” I shouted, hitting him upside the head, “Why did you scare me like that? You know I hate it when you do that.”
“Oh, I know. That’s why I did it.” Kellan said, his stupid grin slowly appearing on his face.
“Whatever. Why are you up so freaking early?” I asked, ignoring his attempt at bothering me and changing the subject.
He just shrugged his shoulders and went to make me a cup of coffee.
“The guys wanted to go out tonight, do you want to come?” I asked him as he fixed our coffee.
“Sure, can I bring Anna?” He asked me, knowing how much I despised her. Ever since I met her she’s had an attitude towards me for no apparent reason and I really didn’t feel like dealing with that tonight. But since Kellan likes her, I put aside my own feelings and told him she could come.
Next I just have to tell the guys that she’s coming. This should be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully the other chapters will be longer. This is kind of just an intro.
If anyone can help tell me how to put links so I can put pictures of the characters that would be awesome :D
Please let me know if you like it, this is my first story. :)
comment/subscribe? :)