Status: completed :)

I'd Hate to See You Cry

Lisa's Back And There Might Be Trouble

“Alex!” Someone called my name. I turned around in enough time to spot my ex coming up to me. She was blonde again, which really wasn't a surprise to me at all. I honestly didn't feel like talking to her, but I figured that I would be nice to her.

“Hi, Lisa.” I replied as I stuffed my hands in the pocket of my skinny jeans. “What's up?”

“Nothing much really. I just thought that I would come catch your show.” She smiled at me just like she used to. I felt uncomfortable around her now. It was awkward to say the very least.

“That's fun. We love to have support.” I wished that she would just disappear.

“So, I spent the day with Kara...”

“You did?” I was shocked. I thought that Kara had went shopping with Katie, Cayla, and Jenna.

“Yeah, we went down Melrose, and shopped at a few places.” She lightly giggled.

I grew more uncomfortable every seconds that she batted her eyelashes and giggled at me.

“Oh.” I nodded, not really caring what she was doing or saying.

“Yeah, she tells me that you've already got a new girlfriend.”

“Uh...yeah.” I nodded, then smiling as Katie came into my mind. I missed her already, and I had only been a few hours.

“So soon?” Lisa bit her lip. I used to love how she did that. I thought that it would be hard to look away, however, I found it surprisingly easy to not really care.

“Lisa, it's been a few months. I've moved on with my life. I'm happy again.” I found myself getting angry with her.

“I know.” She pouted. Then she spotted the necklace hanging lightly around my neck. “What's this?” She asked as she stepped closer to me, inspecting Katelyn's purity ring.

“It's a ring.” I replied as I stepped further away from Lisa.

“No shit, Alex.” Her sarcastic tone taking over. “What does it say?” She asked as she picked up the ring. I felt awkward. I stepped back away from her again. “Alex, what was that for?” She pouted.

I saw Katelyn walking, and we made eye contact again. I couldn't help but smile when I saw her. I motioned for her to come say hello to me and Lisa. Mostly for her to save me from Lisa. I saw Katie hesitate before she actually started toward us.

“Hey.” I smiled at Katelyn.

“Hi.” She smiled back up at me. “Hey, Lisa.” I saw her hesitate, something only I would notice. That's how it has always been with us. We knew practically everything about one another. We could probably tell what each others next move was.

“Katelyn! Hey!” Lisa quickly embraced her in a short hug. Katelyn awkwardly hugged her. “Are you and Alex friends again?”

“You could say that.” She replied. “If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here?”

“Just came to support my friends.” Lisa told her. Lisa had never had a problem with Katelyn. In fact, Katelyn was the only one with the problem. The problem's name would be Lisa. “What about you?”

“Same,” Katie replied. “I'm going to go introduce Jenna to the rest of the band...”

“Okay, sounds like a good idea.” I agreed. “Will you stand next to the stage tonight?” I asked her. She nodded, and my thoughts quickly moved to her. Katie's smile made my knees go completely weak. As she was walking away, I lightly grabbed her wrist, pulling her back toward me. I forgot Lisa standing there as my lips connected to Katelyn's for a small kiss.

Katelyn blushed, and then she quickly got back to Cayla and Jenna. They moved quickly back to the area that Jack, Rian, and Zack were getting ready for the show. I turned back around, and I became fully aware of Lisa just standing there. She had her arms crossed over her chest, and she was shaking her head.

“What?” I finally asked.

“Alex, no. No her, anyone but her.” Lisa begged. She loved Katelyn, so I wasn't understanding.

“I don't think that is any of your concern.” I snapped.

“Alex, she's just a kid!” She almost yelled. “Please don't, not with Katelyn. Don't break her heart after sleeping with her.”

She was starting to upset me even more.

“Lisa, it isn't you choice. She's not a kid anyway! She's 19, she's legally an adult. Please stop saying that she is a kid. I've known her basically all of her life. We were neighbors in Essex, and we moved here at the same time. I know how to treat her, Lisa.”

“Alex...” She sounded sad and desperate.

“I'm going Lisa.” I said as I left her standing by herself. I didn't want to talk about it with her. It was not up for discussion. I was with Katelyn now, whether Lisa liked it or not. I didn't need her approval to be happy. All I needed was my best friends, and Katelyn.

I found myself walking toward our dressing room. I walked in, and the guys were doing their usual pre-show routine while the girls sat on the couches talking. I noticed that Kara was missing, but I really didn't think anything of it. I went to the bathroom, and I heated up my flat iron. I walked back out, and took off my hoodie and hat, sitting them on the back of the other couch. I caught Katie's eye, and we smiled at one another. She stood up, and hugged me around the waist It was so easy for me to forget the world around us.

“I've gotta go straighten my hair.” I stated after we stood there just hugging for five minutes.

I saw her shake her head, and laugh at me

“What?” I was slightly confused.

“You can be such a girl.” Katelyn laughed.

“You know I'm not a girl.” I gave her my best sexy smile. I'm told that it works wonders.

Katie's cheeks turned beet red, and I knew that I was embarrassing her.

“Oh go fix your hair, you girl.”

“I'm not a girl.” I grumbled, but I made my way back to the bathroom. I started to fix my hair, and put hair spray in it when I was done. I walked back out, and joined Katie and Cayla on the couch. I wrapped my arm tightly around her, where it belonged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last update for this story today... I think.

Comment and Subscribe if you want more updates ;)