Status: ACTIVE! :)

Another Piece of My Heart

Eric

As Jack was driving to Cheerless, I casually slipped my fingers threw his fingers as he drove. He lightly squeezed my hand before bringing it up to his mouth. Jack kissed the back of my hand softly before setting our intertwined hands back on the middle thing between us.

We arrived to Cheerless, and I slugged my way out of Jack's car. Noah was already leaning against the door, and talking to Zack. Jack and I stayed inside of his car. I looked back at Noah, and she was laughing at something that he had said.

“Awe.”

“What?” Jack laughed.

I pulled my eyes away from Zack and Noah.

“They would adorable together.”

“He does seem interested in her...” He trailed off. “And they way he had reacted to Alex talking about her.”

“It was almost protective.” I mused.

“Exactly.” He laughed. I looked back over at them. “They are cute... I wonder if he likes her.”

“She probably has a thing for him. I can see it in her eyes.” I laughed. “I know her like the back of my hand.” I giggled. I heard my phone start to play my favorite song

Does he watch your favorite movies?

Does he hold you when you cry?

Does he let you tell him all of your favorite parts?

When you've seen it a million times.

Does he sing to all your music?

While you dance to purple rain.

Does he do all these things?

Like I Used To.

Gah! I love A Rocket To The Moon.

The message was from Chance. He had wanted us to rush our asses inside. I groaned, and I looked over at Jack.

“Time to go in?”

“Yes, sir.” I sighed heavily. I let go of his hand, and I got out of his car. Jack came around, and we all walked in together. All Time Low, Demi Lovato, and just Noah and me. We were the only normal ones. We didn't have a busting music career under our belts. We were just waitresses. Jack held onto my hand tightly as we walked in. Berry looked at us instantly. He rolled his eyes at my boy clothes.

“What he you actually get something out of you last night?” He asked rudely.

“We didn't do anything, Berry.” I seethed. He really got under my skin.

“Ooh no?” He joked. “Why does that not surprise me?”

“Dude!” Jack stated. “Just because last night we didn't do anything doesn't mean that we have before.”

“Before?” Berry laughed. “I thought that she was just some groupie.”

Alex rolled his eyes.

“Can you please stop talking to my best friend like that?” Alex asked. “Just show us our table, or we are taking our business somewhere else.”

Berry rolled his eyes, and we followed him to a table. Noah, and I stood up in front of their table.

“Berry, fuck off.” Noah stated loudly. He made a face at her before he shook his head, and walked off. “Come on, Aria.”

“Time for work.” I slung my head back, and looked at Demi. “I apologize in advance for our uniforms.”

Demi furrowed her brows, and lightly laughed.

“Alright?”

Noah and I turned around, and walked toward the back of the room. Our co-worker, Sandi was standing there, and fixing her hair. She had long, red hair.

“Wow.” She took a look at the two of us. I knew that we looked terrible, well we had hangovers. “You look... wow.”

“We know.” We groaned. Noah and I started to change, and Sandi sat down on a bench.

“Aria, you are kind of glowing.” Sandi laughed. “Did you have sex last night?”

“No!” I replied. “Just got the most amazing boyfriend this morning.” I covered it up, which was easy.

“Ooh!” She laughed. “I thought I would never see you guys again after you left with All Time Low last night.”

“Nah.” I shrugged as I yawned. I pulled down my hair. It was crazy wavy despite the fact that I had straightened it yesterday. I didn't feel like bothering it too much, so I stuck a hand band in my hair before brushing my teeth. Noah had straightened her hair, and we both were reapplying make-up. Sandi had already went out, and when we got back behind the bar, she was pouting.

“What's wrong?” Noah asked.

“That tall, guitarist from that band doesn't like me.” She pouted.

I was surprisingly fine with her hitting on Jack. I guess I got use to it a long time before we started dating.

“That's probably because that is my boyfriend.”

“Ooh, Aria!” Sandi stated quickly. “ I didn't know, I feel terrible. I'm so sorry. I-.”

“Sandi.” I laughed. “It's okay.”

“You sure?”

“Perfectly sure.” I giggled. “They're famous, and I've known Jack since I was eight.”

“Whoa.” She looked shocked. Sandi picked up her notepad and went to her tables. I laughed, and grabbed mine. I laughed as I looked up at my friends sitting at my table. I walked over, and I stood in front of them.

“Again, I'm terribly sorry.” I sort of laughed.

Demi laughed and shrugged it off.

“It's fine.”

I smiled back.

“Now what can I get you guys?” Rian and Alex gave me looks, and I wrote it down. “What for you, Demi?”

“I'll have a coke zero.”

“Alright.” I smiled. “I'll be right back.”

“Someone is in a better mood today than she was yesterday.” Zack laughed.

“Very much so.” I giggled, and on cue, The gorgeous blonde from yesterday walked in.

“Want me to talk to him?” Jack chuckled.

“No, baby. I got it.” I replied with a sigh. “I'll be right back with your drinks.”

“Hurry!” Alex laughed.

“I think that I'll just bring you guys some water.” I giggled. I turned around, and walked toward the bar. I handed Chance the drink order. “Ooh! I need four waters.”

“To add to this?”

“Yeah, but hold off on the beer.” I replied. “They're hung over.” I giggled.

“Isn't that All Time Low?” Chance asked.

“Yes, sir.”

“Who you went to party with?” He raised one eyebrow. “I promised your brother and mother that I would watch after you, and partying with rock stars would probably worry her.”

“Just tell her it was Zack Merrick, and Rian Dawson.” My brother didn't exactly trust Jack and Alex. He liked them, but he didn't want them around me when we were drinking because of Alex's hook ups, and Jack and I tended to get a little touchy when we got some sort of substance in us.

“Why?”

“Just do.” I laughed. “And then tell me what she says.”

“Will do?” He looked confused as he handed me four waters and a coke zero. I brought the drinks to the table.

“This isn't what we ordered.” Jack laughed.

“No, but it's what you guys need.”

“Thanks, mom.” Rian muttered.

“Ri!” I laughed. “After years of nursing all four of your asses when you had hangovers, I know what to give you, and it isn't more beer.”

“Ugh. Your girlfriend is acting worse than she use too.” Alex groaned.

“She's just taking care of us.” Jack smiled. “You should be grateful, Alex. You always need to be taken care of.”

“So?!” He stated.

“Just drink your water.” I shook my head. “What can I get you guys?”

“I want to try a fruit salad.” Demi smiled. I nodded and I wrote down her order.

“I want a big, juicy, STEAK!” Rian stated.

I mad a face.

“That's so gross.” I mumbled as I wrote it down. “Done?”

“Yes, please.” Rian smiled wide.

“I want one too!” Zack agreed. I nodded, and I wrote it down.

“I want a chicken club sandwich.” Alex smiled.

“What about you Jacky?”

“ I want......” He mused as he looked the menu. “I can't find what I want on here.”

“I'm sure you can,” I laughed.

“Not when she's right in front of me.” He pouted.

I rolled my eyes, and he laughed.

“Okay, okay. I want a cheese burger with everything.”

“Alright. If you need anything, just wave me or one of the other waitresses over.” I stated as I walked away. I walked back behind the bar to give Chance the order. I was being waved over to the gorgeous blonde.

“So, I was sitting around all night waiting for a call from a beautiful waitress, but I never got it....” He flashed me his million dollar smile.

“I'm sorry. I really am, but I have a boyfriend.”

“It isn't like he has to know who I am.” He reach for my hand, but I pulled it away. I pointed behind him toward their table, and Andrew turned around. Jack waved.

“That's my boyfriend.”

“Ooh.” Andrew turned back around. “You're dating a famous guitarist?”

“You know who he is?” I asked.

“Yeah, I don't live under a rock.” He joked.

“I've known him since I was eight, so I guess I don't really grasp the fact that he's known all over the world.”

“Guess not.”

“Hey, Andrew, I am really sorry about leading you on. I had no intention in getting together with Jack, but.....it just sort of happened.” I sighed. “Sorry.”

“It's fine. I'm a big boy.” He replied. “I can handle it.”

I nodded before turned to see Chance bringing out the food. I took two plates, but I couldn't carry anymore.

That's right, I'm a wimp.

“Noah!” I called. She came over, and picked up two, but we still had one left over. “Yo, Sandi!” I called her. Her head shot up from cleaning, and walked over.

“What can I do for you?”

“Pick up that steak, and follow me, please.”

“Gotcha.” She replied. We all made our way back over to their table. I handed Demi and Alex their food, Noah handed Zack and Jack's and Sandi sat down Rian's food.

“Sorry,” I mumbled. “I'm a wimp, and can't carry it all.” I replied.

“It's fine.” Jack smiled up at me.

He was too cute. I wanted to kiss him right then and there.

“Aria!” Chance called me from behind the counter. “Your brother said that he will be here in forty-five minutes to see you.”

“Really?!” I gasped. “No syke?!”

“Really, really.” He replied, and then pressed the phone back to his ear.

“Yay! Yay! Yay!” I yelled. I haven't seen my brother in two years.

“Aerie.” Noah giggled. “Are you excited or what?”

“I haven't seen my brother in years! Of course I am excited!”

“I can't wait to see Eric,” Zack laughed. “I miss that kid.”

“He misses you too, I'm sure.” I laughed. “He was your best friend.”

“Very true.”

“A reason why we're so close.” Zack nodded.

“For sure.”

“He's going to kill me.” Jack stated. I looked at him in shock, and I laughed.

“Why?”

“He told me if I ever touched you in a romantic way that he would break my skinny body into a trillion pieces.”

I laughed. “He won't. I won't let him!”

“Neither will I.” Zack stated, “Eric might be my best friend, but he's not screwing up this.” Zack chuckled.

“Thank you.” And then a thought struck me. “Oh fuck!”

“What?” Noah asked me.

“If my brother saw me wearing this, he would kill me.”

“And Chance too, right?”

“More than likely.” I replied. Sandi looked at me, and gave me a frown.

“Maybe you could change?”

I shook my head.

“Nah.” I sighed. “He will just have to accept the fact that I'm 22 and not a 16 year old kid anymore.”

“Wasn't that the last time he saw you?” Jack asked. “Cause you moved in with me right after your 17th birthday party.”

“Yeah.” I nodded. “Alright guys, I've got to wait on some more tables.”

“No.” Jack shook his head. “Stay here.”

“No can do, Jack-O.” I laughed as I walked to the other tables, and started to wait on them.

It was finally near closing when my brother walked into Cheerless. He first saw Chance. They guy hugged, and then he looked around for me. I seemed to forget the last time I saw him, I was slightly shorter with brown hair. I was sitting down in a huge booth with Jack, Zack, Rian, Alex, Demi, and Noah. Jack had his arm wrapped around me, and laying loosely as the rim of my skirt on my lower hip. Noah and I were sitting down and eating during our break. We were eating fruit salads like Demi had just an hour or so earlier.

I waved him over, and I swear that his eyes got three times bigger when he spotted me. He knew that it was me, even if I had a nose piercing, and my hair was darker.

“Aria?!” He asked me. I stood up, and I hugged my big brother. “Just look at you.” He pulled me out to arms length.

“Yeah.” I laughed as I looked down.

“What happened to my innocent little sister?” He joked. “You know, the one that wouldn't be caught dead in an outfit like this.”

“She's in Baltimore?” I joked back with him. “It's good to see you. I haven't seen you since you and mom left for Nevada.”

“I know.” He chuckled.

“Wanna take a seat?” I questioned.

“Sure.” He shrugged. Noah and Zack both scooted out of the booth as Eric scooted in-between Zack and Rian. I sat back down, and Jack placed his hand back where it was before.

“You remember these guys right?” I giggled as he looked around the table with a shocked face.

“Hey man.” Zack looked at him. Eric looked at Zack for a minute.

“Holy fuck! Zack Merrick! Is that you?!”

“Yeah.” He chuckled. They did a bro hug. He turned to Rian. “Dawson!” He hugged him too, and then he looked across the table.

“Gaskarth!” He laughed. “You're a blondie.”

“Yupp.” Alex laughed as he ran his hand threw his hair, and Demi looked at him.

“And without an Lisa.” He looked shocked. “What happened there?”

“Broke up a few years ago.” Alex laughed.

“And who is this?” Eric asked.

“This is my girlfriend, Demi.”

“Hey.” Demi smiled. “It's nice to meet you.”

“You too.” Eric smiled back. “Gaskarth, you like those blondes, don't you?”

“Actually Demi had black hair when we first met.” He laughed. “When her and her ex broke up, she changed her hair. Nothing to do with me.”

“Awesome!” Eric stated. He looked over at Jack. “Dear God, Jack Barakat! You aren't as skinny as you used to be, but you are still scrawny.”

“I'm inspired by Zack's body, but I can't seem to get one like his.”

Zack chuckled.

“And... your arm is around my sister?” Eric shook his head. “Please don't tell me that you two are dating.”

“Yeah.” I smiled.

“God, why?!” Eric shook his head. “Okay, how old is your kid?”

“What?!” Jack and I asked him at the same time.

“How pregnant are you?”

“Not even the slightest bit.” I laughed.

“Jack, I told you not to fucking touch her!” Eric shook his head.

“Dude, that was years ago!” Jack slightly tightened his grip on me. “And we've only been dating for a day.”

“Great!” Eric beamed. “I want this to end now.”

“Not a chance.” I looked over at Jack, and he looked back at me. I gave him a small peck on the lips.

“Okay, no.”

“Eric.” Zack laughed. “You are not ruining this for them. Just let your little sister be happy, okay?”

“Fine.” He grumbled.

Alex laughed.

“At least Jack is a good guy.”

“At least it isn't you, Gaskarth.” Eric joked. “God knows that you've got a history with girls.”

He shook his head.

“But I've never cheated!”

“But you have helped a girl cheat.... a couple of times.” Jack joked.

“Dude! Let it go.” Alex laughed.

We all were joking and laughing for another five minutes, but then it all stopped. Scott walked into Cheerless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! :)

- Rae <3