Status: ACTIVE! :)

Another Piece of My Heart

Scott The Douche.

So there we were. All of us sitting in the booth, and joking around. Zack even had his arm lightly thrown over Noah's shoulders. The guys were talking about the good ole' days, and we were laughing along. Then there he was standing in front of the table, and looking at Noah and Zack's posture. His eyes were burning a hole threw Zack's forehead. Despite the fact that Scott was staring down Zack, Zack didn't move his arm from around Noah's shoulders.

“Hey!” Noah smiled as everyone turned to look at Scott.

Noah could do so much better than Scott. Sure, he was really good looking, but he was a douse bag. He was way too protective, and it made me feel for Noah. She deserved so much better than him, and she knew it.

But Noah was scared to do anything about it.

“I've been worried about you.” Scott stated. “When you didn't call me...”

“I know.” Noah smiled. “I meant to call, but I had a busting hangover. I'm really sorry, Scott.”

“But, Noah! You scared the hell out of me.”

“I was safe, Scott.” She lightly laughed. She didn't want to pick a fight. “I was with Aria.”

“Like that makes me feel any better.” He scoffed.

I felt myself gasp.

“Hey!” I stated. “I'm perfectly capable of taking care of us. I'm not going to put my best friend in a dangerous situation.”

“Whatever.” He blew me off, and stared back at Noah. I noticed that Zack's arm tightened around Noah's shoulders. When Zack did that, he was being protective. “Where were you even?”

“They were at my house.” Alex replied. “They came for a party with about thirty other people, and they stayed over.”

“Who the fuck are you?!” Scott almost yelled, earning a few stares from other tables.

“I'm Alex Gaskarth.” Alex replied with his ass hole tone.

“What the hell was my girlfriend doing at your house?!”

Noah's mouth dropped in shock.

“I was...”

“She was having fun for the first fucking time in forever.” Zack replied for her. “But don't worry. I took care of her.”

“I'm sure you did.” Scott looked threatened, and why wouldn't he be? Zack, a clearly better looking guy, had his arm around his girlfriend.

“Ooh... I did.” Zack smirked.

“Do you want to go, big boy?!” Scott yelled.

“Wow. Big boy.” Zack scoffed. “How original of you.”

“STOP IT!” Noah shouted. Everyone at the table turned toward her. Noah scooted out from under Zack's arm, and stood in front of Scott. “You need to chill out okay?!”

“Noah.”

“NO, Scott!” She yelled. “I was out with friends actually having a good time last night, because I didn't worry about what you were thinking.”

“What?” He had a look of shock on his face.

“Let's go outside to talk about this.” Noah mumbled as she grabbed his wrist, and drug him out before he could protest.

“I don't like that guy,” Zack muttered.

I cracked a goofy looking smile.

“No wonder.” I laughed. I wasn't even gonna say it out loud. Not when Zack was in a bad mood. He obviously cared a lot about her, and for some reason, she seemed to care about him too.

I don't know what had happened with them last night, but something obviously did, or Zack wouldn't be so protective over her.

Ten minutes. It took ten minutes for Noah to talk to Scott. I personally imagined it to take a lot longer considering how Noah was.

But it didn't. Only ten minutes, and Noah came back in with somewhat of a smile painted on her face. She slid back into the booth, and I looked over at her, looking for some sort of a reaction.

“Are you okay?”

“I will be.” She smiled at me. “I feel....relieved.”

“What happened?” Jack chirped. His hand had never moved from my side.

“Um... we're done.” She smiled. “And I couldn't feel better.”

“Wow,” I mumbled. Everyone was silent.

♥♥♥♥

“Turn right here.” I pointed to the driveway to where Noah and I lived. Both of us had just gotten off of work, and I got Jack to drive us back home. We changed back into the gym shorts, and tee-shirts that we were wearing before work.

Jack turned into our short driveway, and then he parked next to our cars. All four of us, Jack, me, Noah, and Zack all got out of his car. Jack walked over to my side, and stood in front of me for a few minutes.

“You wanna come in?” I asked with a small smile.

“You betcha.” Jack replied. We intertwined our hands, and then we walked up toward the front door. I found my keys from my purse, and then I unlocked our door. All of us walked into the apartment, and I threw my purse on the dinning room table. Noah plopped right down on the couch, and Zack followed her. I sat down on the love seat, and I patted the empty spot next to me for Jack to take a seat. He did, and I snuggled into his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! <3 :)