Status: ACTIVE! :)

Another Piece of My Heart

Aria Freaks Out

“I don't wanna go.” Jack whined.

It caused me to giggle.

“Me either.”

“How about I just blow it off?”

“Jack, no.” I replied sternly. “You have fans and a band that are counting on you. Don't screw it up.”

“I hate it when you're right.”

“yeah, yeah.” I rolled my eyes. Jack placed both hands on each side of my face, and he kissed me softly.

“I'll call you?”

I nodded.

“I'll miss you.”

“I know.” He smiled sweetly. “I'll miss you too.:

“I love you, Jack.”

“I love you, Aria.”

“Bye.” I tried to smile. I hated that he had to leave me. It felt weird to have him have to go.

I kissed his cheek before I got into the car with Noah, and we started to pull off.

“How about we do something fun?” I suggested.

“How about you tell me your secret now?”

I ran a hand threw my hair. I didn't wanna talk about that at the moment. I cradled my legs to my chest.

“I really am ashamed of it though,”

“Why?”

“Because I broke the code.”

“What code?” Noah asked me as we were stopped at a red light.

“A big rule as to friends and dating, and such.” I replied almost silently.

“Tell me, now.” Noah put her foot on the gas and took off toward the bowling alley.

“I- I...” I trailed off. “I slept with Alex.”

A stop sign came up.

And Noah's put those breaks on.

My legs shot out from under my wrapped arms, and my knees hit the dashboard.

“Fuck!” I shouted as they did. My shins were numb. “Damn, Noah! Are you trying to kill me?!”

“Sorry.” She mumbled as she took a left, and pulled into the parking lot. “So you fucked Jack's best friend?”

“Shhh!” I stated as I covered her mouth with my hand.

Noah said something from underneath my hand.

“Huh?”

She attempted one more time.

“Eh?” I asked.

She mumbled a last time.

“Noah, I can't understand you!”

Noah parked into a parking space, and she removed my hand.

“I SAID, Aria, you're losing it! No one else is in this car to hear you big secret.

I turned around to scope out the back seat. I turned back around, and tried my best to smile innocently.

“Oops?”

“Yeah, you're gonna think oops here in about five seconds.” Noah stated. “What were you thinking, A?!”

“What do you mean?”

“Alex, out of all people to hook up with at a party? You had to hook up with your boyfriends best friend?”

“Look, I didn't mean to hook up with Alex. It just happened. Vodka has never been my best friend.”

“Think that you should tell Jack?”

“WHAT?! FUCK NO! Are you INSANE?!” I was starting to freak out. “He would kill me! Or worse! He could kill me, stuff me in a bag, bury me in the woods, dig me up in eight years, and then throw me into Laguna Beach!”

Noah looked at me. Her eyebrows raised, and then she busted out laughing.

“Really, Arie, really? You honestly think that Jack would even think about doing any of that?”

“I dunno.” I mumbled.

“Aria.”

“It's possible.”

“Yeah, but Jack isn't like that.”

“How do you not know?! Maybe he's some murder or something worse... a child molester!”

“Okay, you've officially thrown it out of the window.”

“Thrown what?”

“Your sanity.” She unlatched her seat belt. “Now let's go. I wanna whip your ass in bowling.

I rolled my eyes.

“As if.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! :) <3