Status: ACTIVE! :)

Another Piece of My Heart

Damn! You're Demi Lovato!

From My Sexy Barakitty <3:

DEMZ IS COMING TOO!!! GET HER

A ICED VANILLA COFFEE TOO!!!!!

I LOOOVVVEEEE YOUUUU!!!

Get here soon :D <3

- Barakitty & Arie-poo <3

 

"Add another Iced Vanilla Coffee to that." I giggled. As soon as they finished, and I paid, Grace and Terra got there. Max got us a cup carrier, and put almost all of our drinks in there. Noah and I got into the front seats, and Max and Xander filled into the back. I took out my iPhone, and I scrolled for Demi’s number.

To My Sexy Barakitty <3:

Be there in like two minutes! Got

two friends that I want you to meet!

I love you, JBB!

- Jack Attack is muh baby <3 ;)

 

To MC DLOVE:

Heyy gurl heyy! Going to the studio for

the guys. Meet us at the gate, or just

meet us on the inside?

- Jack Attack is muh baby <3 ;)

 

From MC DLOVE!:

HEYY! I’ll wait outside! Hate going

into places by myself!! Waiting at the

front gate for ya guyssss! :D

- Mr.Gaskarth<3's Me!

I laughed at her signature.

"What?" Noah, Max, and Xander asked me at the same time.

"D Love’s signature!"

"What is it?"

"I’ll tell ya later." I replied. I suddenly heard a now very familiar song come on the radio. "Holy fuck! This is my jam!!" I turned up, and Alex’s voice came on. Noah, and I started singing.

Oh-oh-oh how was I suppose to know

that you were o-o-over me. I think

that I should go. GO! Something’s telling

me to leave but I won’t.

‘Cause I’m damned if I do ya, damned

if I don’t!

 

I couldn’t continue, because I was laughing so hard. We pulled into Hopeless Records, and toward the gate.

"Holy fuck! We’re at Hopeless?!" Max stated. "What are we doing here?!"

"Sh!" Noah hushed him. We saw Demi getting out of her black car in the parking lot, next to the gate.

"Names?"

"Aria Nelson, and Noah Ritter." Noah replied out of the window.

"Go ahead. Here is you parking pass. It’s a anytime thing."

Noah smiled, and hung it up on the review mirror. Noah pulled into the empty parking space next to Demi’s car. I got out with both of our iced coffee’s. I handed her one, and she hugged me.

"I freaking love you!" She stated.

I laughed in return as Noah, Max, and Xander got out of the car.

"Damn! You’re Demi Lovato!" Xander stated the obvious.

"Sure am!" She smiled.

Gosh! This girls smile was contagious! She made everyone want to smile!

"Let’s go!!" I stated. I was already hyper just thinking about seeing Jack.

"What do you think that they’re doing in there?" Noah asked us. She was carrying the tray of coffee’s.

"I dunno." I shrugged. Max and Xander followed us toward the big building. We got into the door, and we started walking down the halls.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahah I love this story! So much. <3

- Rae!