Status: ACTIVE! :)

Another Piece of My Heart

I've Corrupted You

"You’re so rude to Matty!"

"So?" Jack shrugged.

Demi unwound his arms from around her and pointed to the recording booth.

"I like this girl." I laughed. "She’s good for Alex."

Rian nodded in agreement.

"Puts him in his place."

"And she doesn’t put out." Noah laughed. "Got yourself a keeper here, Alex."

Alex smiled from the other side of the recording booth.

"I know I do." He replied. Alex regardless of the many distractions, put on the headphones, and started to sing. Jack took his hand off of my lip, and grabbed my hands. We started to dance around the room like a couple of idiots. Amazingly, it didn’t distract Alex’s singing at all. When he was done, Jack and Alex had to track some guitar.

"I’m sorry, Jack-O, but we’ve got plans." I slightly pouted, remembering our day at the mall terrorizing the security guards.

Jack stuck out his lower lip.

"But.....you just got here." He pouted like a five-year old.

"I know, but we’ve gotta go."

He nodded, wrapping me up in his long arms.

"Date night tonight?"

"Of course." I smiled. "Where are we going?"

"We should all go on a group date." Zack suggested. "You know, all except for Rian, because Cass is in Florida."

"You two are dating?" Alex asked Zack.

He shrugged.

"She told me that I owed her."

"Not like that!" Noah quickly caught. "My dad scared him away in high school, so now he owes me."

"You guys dated?!" Jack expressed his shock. My head as still pressed up against his chest, and I was rubbing his back softly.

"One date." Noah laughed. "But my dad scared him off before I got a second."

"You guys could’ve been high school sweethearts." I smiled.

"You know how THOSE end." Rian rolled his eyes.

"Not too good?" I questioned.

"Eh," Alex shrugged. "I’ve got all I need right here." He kissed Demi’s fore head. She smiled like an idiot.

It was the cutest thing ever.

"Ooh, dude!" Rian finally spotted Max and Xander. "I didn’t even realize other people were here."

"Oh fuck." Alex laughed. "I’m sorry. We’re oblivious, obviously. I’m Alex."

"Jack." He nodded, his arms tightened around me.

"I’m Rian, and this is Zack."

Zack semi-waved.

"And I’m Matt, the manager."

"I’m guessing you’ve already met my girl, here." Alex chuckled. Their hands were intertwined.

"Okay, stop being so fucking adorable." I giggled, looking at Demi and Alex. "But seriously, we’ve got plans." I looked up at Jack.

"Doing?" He asked.

"Terrorizing the mall." Noah smiled. "It’s our thing."

I laughed.

"I know how you would just love to join." I poked his chest lightly. I looked over at Demi. "You should come,"

"I wouldn’t wanna get recognized." She blushed slightly.

"I’ve got a hoodie, and sunglasses!" I giggled.

"Perfect!" She smiled widely.

Alex raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?"

"I’ve corrupted you."

She shrugged.

"It was bound to happen." Demi smiled. "I’m surprised my parents love you so much."

"Me too!"

Noah shook her head.

"We’ve gotta go if we’re going to make the movies tonight."

"Alright." Zack sighed. He kissed her cheek. She got hugs from Rian, Zack, Alex, and Matt. Jack however, had a hard time letting go of me.

"I gotta go." I giggled.

Jack nodded sadly, and then he kissed me again. He squeezed me one more time before letting go. He hugged Noah and Demi bye. He shook hands with Xander and Max.

"How will I ever survive?" He joked after I got all of my hugs.

"You’ve got Alex."

Both of their eyes light up. Jack ran over, and jumped on Alex. Of course, Alex caught him. And with that, we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need some more comments if I'm going to keep updating.....

- Rae <3