Status: ACTIVE! :)

Another Piece of My Heart

Balls

When we got back into Noah’s car, Demi included, Xander and Max started to bombard us with questions.

"What the fuck was that?" Max asked.

"Since when do you know them?" Xander was curious.

"How do you know them?" Max added.

Noah laughed.

"I went to high school with Zack."

"And I’ve known Jack since like we were eight." I replied. "And we know Demi here through Alex."

"So those rumors are true?" Max asked her. "You are dating Alex?"

I knew that she was probably blushing. We had already gotten her into a hoodie with Ray Ban glasses on. She was wearing a t-shirt and skinny jeans with converse instead of her usual heels.

"Yeah." She giggled. "He’s such a sweetheart."

"And if he ever screws you over, I’ll beat his ass."

"Thanks Aria."

"No problem." I laughed.

Noah got to the mall in under ten minutes, her personal record. She stopped the car, and we all prepared for her speech.

"Just remember, this is Demi’s first time terrorizing the mall. We must not get caught, because she will get recognized. But if we do, remember to do a Code Blue."

"Code Blue?"

Max laughed.

"We yell balls really loudly if we’ve either been spotted or a guard is coming after us."

"Got it." She laughed.

"Just follow my lead." I joked. "I’m too good at this game for my own good."

"Alright!" Max called. "Let’s go!"

We all got out of the car, and headed into the mall.

"We should go to Barnes and Noble first." I suggested.

"Perfect!" Noah smiled, and we went right to the terrorizing.

 

"Balls, balls, BALLS!" I yelled as I ran from a security guard. I had been asking them stupid questions, and then I took his coffee.

Security guards hate when you take their coffee.

After chugging it, and giving him back the cup, he was pissed. Then I had to throw some yo momma jokes in there. Turns out his momma died. Of course I felt bad. Then I told him that I could distract him for more than five minutes.

I did this as Demi and Noah worked hard on changing the clothes on ALL of the manikins in a Forever 21 store. I threw random words at him to confuse him, and then I started calling him Tim. He must have thought that I was crazy. Everything was going as planned until the store manager came back, and pointed out Demi and Noah.

But they were done, and we all were at the entrance. But that was three minutes ago. Now we were scattered around the store, trying to find a way out of the damn place. So I was running around the store yelling balls. Other shoppers were staring at me, but I didn’t care. I was sneaking behind a rack when I was pulled into his.

"What the hell?!" I hissed as I saw Demi and Noah well hidden. "Thank you for leaving me out on the battlefield guys,"

Noah didn’t answer me. She just slapped her hand over my mouth. We waited a few more minutes before they exited the rack. I stayed there a moment longer before army crawling on the ground in a shoe aisle. I was struggling, so I finally got on my hands and knees, and moved slightly faster. I got nearly to the end of the aisle, and a pair of mens, black work shoes was about three feet from my face. I started to panic. I raised my head to see the huge security guard staring down at me. I got up quickly, and stood in front of him.

"You’re in big trouble, little lady."

His voice scared me.

"Sorry, Tim. But I gotta go!" I turned around quickly, and I ran, only to feel like I hit a brick wall. "What the fuck?" I mumbled as I looked up. Another security guard stood there. I turned around, and they both had me closed of.

This simply was not fair. I saw a chance to get out, and I took it. Tim, as I love to call him now, was standing with his legs just far enough apart for me to crawl through. But when I saw crawl, I mean dive. I dove, and I started to make my escape when he grabbed my lower ankle, dragging me back.

"BALLS!!!" I yelled.

"Get up off of the ground," Tim shook his head, and grabbed my forearm, while Jerry, the other one that I didn’t know his name, grabbed my other forearm. They pulled me up off of the ground, and then they let got of me.

"Why are you acting like you’re eight?"

"Um, because I am!" I replied.

"You’re too old to look eight." Jerry added.

I groaned.

"How about I make a deal with you two?" I asked.

"What kind of deal?" Jerry asked.

"Don’t! You’re making a deal with the devil."

I gasped.

"I resent that!" I joked. "Okay, okay, here is the deal..." I looked over the two really chubby security guards. "Alright, if you want me to, I’ll go with you to mall jail or what the fuck ever you want me to do, or...."

"Yeah?" Tim asked.

"You can catch me!" I yelled as I darted off threw the racks. I made it threw the store opening, grabbing both Demi and Noah on the way.

"What the...?"

"BALLS, BALLS!" I yelled. They turned around, and saw Tim and Jerry trying to find me. "RUN, DAMMIT!" I yelled. I grabbed both of their arms, and I pulled them beside me as we ran as fast as we could to get away from them.

"Hey! Get back here!"

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, BITCH!" I yelled behind me.

"Tim?"

"Yeah!"

"His name is Allen."

"I’m calling him Tim!" I stated as we made our way into a custom store. I jumped over the counter, and hid behind it while Noah and Demi just walked behind it. Thank goodness it was empty. I looked back there, and I found a long blonde wig, a fedora, a pair of nerd glasses, a long black dress, and a employee vest. I quickly threw them on, and stood up. Jerry and Tim wondered into the store.

"Have you seen a girl about your height with black hair, green eyes, and a little attitude problem?" Tim was out of breath.

I had to think quick.

"In the dressing rooms. Three girls just ran back there. You might want to check every stale. They were opening and closing a lot of them. Probably to throw you two lovely men off." I replied in a British accent.

"Thanks...Ethel," He looked at my name tag.

I nodded and smiled. As soon as they were gone, I removed the clothes as soon as possible, and we all ran out of the Halloween store.

"Get to your car!" I called. We all made it back to Noah’s car in one piece.
♠ ♠ ♠
I seriously about peed in my pants when I wrote this! xD

- Rae <3