Status: ACTIVE! :)

Another Piece of My Heart

Group Date

“What a freaking rush.” Demi giggled after we caught our breath. We were waiting inside of Noah's car. We all were clearly afraid be seen.

“Time and Jerry scared the hell out of my.” I added. “I thought that I was a gonner.”

“We did too.” Noah nodded as Max and Xander walked out of the mall, and back over toward our car.

“Yeah, thanks for leaving me by the way, you fuckers.” I crossed my arms, and I pouted.

“Sorry.” Demi replied. Her and Noah were still laughing. “We thought that you got out too. We didn't know that you were caught.”

“It's alright.” I shrugged, suddenly over my pouting mood.

Xander and Max got into the back seat with Demi.

“That was simply amazing!” Max stated. “We watched you guys run from the two big security guards.”

“How did you manage to get them that mad?” Xander asked me.

“Well... I told him a yo momma joke, drank his coffee, called him Tim, and ran away from him.” I replied “Time just doesn't like me.”

“You probably are forever banned from the mall.” Demi chuckled.

“Eh.” I shrugged. “They'll get over it.”

“Doubt it.” Noah commented. Her phone vibrated, and she quickly looked down at it. “Zack says that all of them just arrived at our apartment.”

“Tell them that we will be there soon.”

“Do you guys need to go back to Starbucks?” Noah asked.

“Yeah,” Max nodded. “I've gotta get home.”

“Me too.” Zander added.

Noah nodded as she texted Zack back. Then she drove off to Starbucks.

Demi, Noah, and I got back to her car, dropping her off at her house so that she could go get dressed. She was done within ten minutes, which was a record time for us girls. She came back dressed for the group date. Demi got back into the car, and we went back to our place. When we walked in, the guys were all watching TV together on the couch. Rian and Matt came along, so I assumed that they were going to stay there while we went on our group date.

“Finally!” Alex stated as he kissed Demi's forehead softly.

“Sorry.” She giggled.

“We've gotta get ready, and then we can leave.” I stated. I kissed Jack's cheek, and then went to my room. I picked out a pair of gray skinny jeans, a black off the shoulder top. I went into my bathroom, and I took a shower. After I was done, I put on my outfit, and added some smokey eye-shadow, and black eyeliner. I used a little bit of mascara. When I was done drying my wavy hair, I went to my room, and I picked out a pair of black high heels. They were adorable, and I finally walked back into the living room. Jack smiled as soon as he saw me. He stood up, and he embraced me tightly.

“Thank goodness.” Alex stated as Noah finally walked out five minutes later.She looked good too. I loved her shoes.
“Took you long enough.” I kidded.

“Looking this good takes time, A.” Noah lightly laughed. “Are you two going to be okay while we go out?”

“We will be fine.” Matt rolled his eyes.

“No go!” Rian stated as Jack, Alex, Demi, and Zack all got up. I was walking out of the door when I felt Jack's hand slid into my hand. I was glad that we were all going out. It was only around four in the evening.

“I'm driving the SUV!” I announced as I jumped into the drivers seat of the SUV they all had while they were in LA. Jack got into the the passenger seat, and the rest of them filled in the back. I drove for my house to the popular Koi restaurant in West Hollywood. I was suddenly glad that I had friends that worked here that got us reservations when I called them around 2:00. We all got out, and Jack's arm secured around me.

“Reservations for Nelson.” I informed the Host, whom was a boyfriend to Noah's cousin. Most of her family lived around Hollywood.

He nodded, and waved to Noah as we followed him to our table. Alex, Demi, me, and Jack on one side with Zack and Noah on the other. Five minutes later a waitress came over to us. I smiled at her, and she returned my smile.

“Aria, Noah, it's good to see you guys again.” She laughed.

“You too, Kelly.” I laughed.

“Drink order?”

“Ill have a Bud Light,” Zack stated.

“Me too.” Jack quickly agreed.

“I want iced tea,” I replied.

“Same.” Demi agreed.

“Me too.” Noah added.

“And what about you?” She asked Alex.

“Um... I'll take a Coke.” Alex told her.

Kelly nodded. She looked back up, and stared at them for a minute.

“Oh fuck!” She laughed. “You're All Time Low, aren't you?”

“Yeah.” Alex laughed.

“We will sign some stuff later if you want?” Zack suggested.

“That would be nice.” Kelly smiled. “Thanks.”

“No problem.” Jack added. His arm was around my waist again. He seemed to like doing that. I had my hand resting on his thigh.

“I will back with your drinks.” Kelly replied, and then she turned away.

“You aren't drinking?” Demi asked Alex. She was confused.

“Yeah.” He smiled down at her.

“Why?” She laughed.

“Because I don't like drinking in front of you.”

“Alex, that is such a lie.” She giggled. “You've drank in front of me before.”

“I know, but I guess I just didn't feel it tonight.” Alex replied right before he kissed her lightly on the lips.

I smiled, and looked to the left of me, up at Jack. He smiled at me. I knew that we looked ridiculous, but I didn't car. I puckered my lips as much as possible, causing a laugh escape from Jack's lips. He finally pressed his lips to mine, causing a few cat calls, and some stares, I'm sure.

“Well I can come back later.” Kelly giggled. We pulled away from our semi-romantic kiss.

I felt no embarrassment.

“Nah.” I laughed. “I want a meatless California Roll.”

“Me too!” Demi and Noah replied at the same time. I laughed, and I looked over at Demi.

“Are you a vegetarian?” I asked.

“For a little over a year.”

“Wow.” Zack laughed. “That was odd.”

“Who knew that we would all end up with vegetarian's?” Jack laughed as he poked my stomach resulting in me glaring at him playfully. “Awe.” He pinched my cheek, and I swatted his hand from my face, only making him laugh harder.

“What can I get you guys?”

“Just get us all California Rolls.” Zack replied. We all handed Kelly the menu's, and then she walked away with our orders.
♠ ♠ ♠
newwwww chapter :)

Comment and I update ;D