Status: ACTIVE! :)

Another Piece of My Heart

Alexander ***ed Up

"Aria did what now?!" Alex was gaping with laughter.

"She pissed off these two huge security guards." Demi replied, laughing as well.

"I can’t believe it." Zack shook his head. "I didn’t think that you had it in ya."

"Had what in me?" I asked slightly confused.

"The ability to act more like a kid on crack than Jack does."

Noah rolled her eyes, and hit him right in the abs. He didn’t flinch, however, she shook her hand vigorously.

"Yeah, I think that my dad would be scared of you now."

She laughed slightly out of pain.

"Yeah, I have to agree with Arie-poo." He nodded beside of me. "No one can beat me."

"That’s my Barakitty." I hugged his waist tightly. We were still sitting at the table. We had just finished our food, and were just talking about our days.

"So, Arie, who were those guys that you brought with you guys?" Alex asked me. His hand was laced with Demi’s.

"They happen to be long time friends." Noah replied. "We met them like the day we moved here."

"Oh." Zack nodded. "So you and Xander?"

I felt my mouth drop in shock.

"H-how?"

"It’s pretty obvious." Zack just shrugged. "The kid looked so hurt when he saw you hugging Jack-o,"

I closed my mouth, and I nodded.

"It wouldn’t have worked out with us. I just couldn’t keep my whole heart in the relationship." I replied honestly. "This one right here ruined me." I poked Jack’s stomach. He smiled down at me, and then looked back up at Zack.

"I swear, you two need to just get married right now." He joked. Everyone at the table joked.

But I knew that deep down, I wanted more than anything for it to not be a joke.

I wanted to marry him.

 

FF Three Months.

"Hurry up Aria!!!" Noah yelled at me from the kitchen. "We don’t have all day!"

"I’m coming!" I yelled back right before I finished my eyeliner. We were meeting the guys at the airport today. They were flying in for a few days to go some promoting and shit like that. I finished my make-up, and I walked out into our kitchen. Boxes were everywhere.

"Finally!" Noah cracked a smiled at me. "What took so long?"

"I had to get ready." I just shrugged. I looked down at my usual skinny jeans. I was wearing a JAGK shirt.

So I was wearing my boyfriend’s clothing line, so sue me!

"When do you move out?" I asked her.

"In a few weeks." She shrugged. "It’s not to long, actually."

"What in the world am I going to do with this apartment all by myself?" I faked a pout.

"I’m sure you’ll figure out something."

"Why in the hell do you have to move to in with Zack?" I whined. "I’m gonna be here all alone all of the fucking time!"

"So? Build a fort and stay in it?"

I rolled my eyes, causing my best friend to laugh.

"Come on, we are going to be late."

I nodded, and we made our way out of our apartment, and toward LAX. My leg bobbed up and down with excitement.

"Dude, Arie, chill!" She instructed. She tried to hide her own excitement, only failing miserably. We pulled into a parking space, and we walked into the airport.

We ended up waiting for a extra thirty minutes. Then I saw them emerge. Jack and Alex were goofing off about something, while Rian was talking rapidly on his cell phone, and Zack looked too distracted. I felt myself get up off of the seat, and starting towards them. Jack saw me, dropping his bags, and hugging him tightly. It felt amazing to be in his arms again. I looked up at him, and I puckered my lips. Jack chuckled before he pressed his to mine softly. I was so happy.

"Alright, time to share Airbear." Alex stated with a slight laugh. I pulled away from Jack, and I crossed my arms, staring at Alex. "What?!"

"How could you, Lex?" I shook my head. "You had to break that poor girls heart."

Alex sighed heavily.

"Can we talk about this later?"

"No." I replied sternly. "You hurt Demi. Now, tell me what the hell happened." I demanded.

"Lisa did." Jack mumbled.

I looked over at Alex, eying him.

"What did Jack just say?"

"Lisa did." Alex replied louder.

"What the fuck!" I hit him in the back of the head. "You hurt her because of Lisa?! I can’t believe you, Alex! Hasn’t she caused enough drama in your life? First the whole high school thing with Jack, Lisa, and you, and now she’s breaking up your other relationships?"

Alex started to speak, then he shook his head, walking ahead of us.

"And Lex I hop-." I was cut off.

"Aria, stop it." Jack replied in a harsh tone. "He feels like hell. Stop making it worse."

I looked shocked, and then I nodded silently as Jack walked by Alex’s side. They were talking in whispers, so I couldn’t hear them. I felt a arm wrap around my shoulders.

"Stop pouting." Rian instructed.

"I’m not pouting." I defended. He gave me a ‘yeah, and I’m the queen of Egypt’ look. "Okay, so maybe I am pouting a little bit."

"Don’t let it get to you, okay?" He asked me. "Alex understands that he fucked up. Give him time to realize that he needs to fix it."

"You would think that he knew he needs to fix it by now." I replied.

"He knows that, but he doesn’t know how. Apparently Travis is dating Demi now."

I nodded.

"He is."

"You knew and didn’t say anything to any of us?"

"I promised her that I wouldn’t, Rian!" I stated. "I couldn’t sell her out. That would be wrong."

"I think that it’s wrong how much she was ‘like’ with Alex, and just jumped to Travis."

I rolled my eyes.

"She didn’t just ‘jump’ to Travis, okay?"

"How do you know?"

"Because I was there when they broke up, Ri. I’ve talked her through it."

"Alexander fucked up big time, didn’t he?"

"I believe so, Ri." I replied with a deep sigh. "He’s going to need a miracle to patch this one up."
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe :( Jack's a meanie head!

And Alex is a whore.
Go check out my new story! Secret Valentine

- Rae <3