Status: ACTIVE! :)

Another Piece of My Heart

You Don't *** Your Brother, Aria.

"Now will you tell me what’s going on with you?" I asked Jack as I plopped down beside him on the couch. He was staying with me for a few days, and he hadn’t talked to me since the rest of the guys had left.

"Not now." He shrugged.

"Come on, Jack! I haven’t seen you in like three months! Can’t you just talk to me?!"

"Aria." He stated sternly.

I was taken back. He never used that tone of voice with me before, and it pissed me off that he was now.

"Fine." I stood up. "You can sleep on the couch or the floor. I really could care less which one you choose." I almost yelled.

I made my way back to my room, and I slammed the door shut after walking in. My phone vibrated loudly on my night stand. I plugged it up to charge about a hour ago, and just left it there. I groaned loudly as I threw myself onto my bed. I wasn’t in the mood to, but I finally picked up my phone. I had a text message from Alex, and another from Jack. He probably sent it as soon as I saw our friends out of the apartment. I opened the Alex text message. There was a less likely chance he would piss me off that way.

From: Alebear!

Jack knows, Aria.

- AWG

My mouth went dry.

To: Alebear!

Jack knows what,

Gaskarth?!?!?!

- Jack Attack is muh baby <3 ;)

From: Alebear!

Jack knows about us. It’s

done. I don’t know what

else to say or do. I promised

him that it would never

happen again, but it did.

- AWG

 

I got that message, and then I decided to finally open the Jack one. My heart broke reading it.

From: Your Sexy Barakitty

I’M DONE.

- Jack

I sat there for a few minutes in shock before I walked out of my bed room, and back into the living room. Jack was putting on his shoes to leave. His suite case was already packed, and he was almost ready to go. He didn’t even look up at me when I came into the room.

"Aria, what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to stay." I muttered. "I love you, Jack."

"Not enough to keep you from jumping into bed with Alex."

He hissed the name of his best friend.

"Jack, that is way far done, and over with." I said as calmly as I could. "Alex is like my brother."

"You don’t fuck your brother, Aria."

"It was just one time, Jack! I swear it was!"

"I know that it was just once." He finished his shoes, and then he stood up. "That isn’t the point."

"Then what is?! Please try and help me to understand, Jack! Because we are obviously on the wrong page here."

"Goodbye, Aria." He kissed my forehead, and turned around with his suite case.

"Where are you going?!" I demanded through my tears.

"Back to the hotel." He replied.

"Why can’t we just talk about this! I don’t see what the big deal is."

"He’s my best friend, Aria! You had sex with our best friend! And we’re together! Do you know how weird that makes me feel?!"

"Jack, it was before we were together. It shouldn’t even matter."

"Well it does, Aria. It matters to me a lot." He headed out, and into the hall way. I walked after him.

"I didn’t mean too!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. It was the vodka talking." Jack rolled his eyes. "It’s the same principle. You’re probably the reason why Demi and Alex broke up, aren’t you?"

"No! That one was all Alex and Lisa."

"Ah." He nodded. "Yet another girl Alex stole from me. I should make a list."

"Alex hasn’t stolen me, Jack. I’m still yours." I argued. "It’s always been you, Jack."

"You can’t be mine if I refuse to take you." He mumbled, finally walking away from me. He left me standing there outside of my apartment door, bawling my eyes out.

 

To: Alebear! :)

You’re fucking dead to me.

I hate you.

- A

I knew that letting them back into my life was going to be the biggest mistake of my life. Usually I am wrong, and I hate it. Just once I wanted to be right, and that once was now.

I never wanted to be right again in my entire life.
♠ ♠ ♠
:'( Do you guys think Jack is stepping over a line? I do.

Comments!

- Rae <3