Status: ACTIVE! :)

Another Piece of My Heart

Explain Now.

Noah and I were a pretty good distance away from them, and she looked at me.

“Explain about the whole touring thing.” Noah stated as we drove out of the mall parking lot, and back toward our penthouse.

“You remember this morning when Weightless came on the radio, and then the band members started talking about a party???”

“I knew they sounded familiar.” Noah stated with excitement. “So I just met half of All Time Low?”

“If you came with me to a few of Alex's parties, you would've known them a whole hell of a lot longer.”

“So that was the Jack that you've been in love with since you were a little kid, right?”

I nodded. It took her a minute, but she caught on.

“Oh my GOSH! Jack's the reason why you came to California with me! You did it to get over him, and you didn't speak a word! I didn't know what was going on, and then the story this morning and actually talking to him!”

“Jack broke my heart.” I stated. “I can't EVER forgive him.”

“It isn't like he knew....”

“Something should have showed him that I was.” I replied. “Every time he saw me, we would give each other a hello kiss. A little peck on the lips. That's how our relationship went. The day I left, I started tearing up right before I left, he held me in his arms, and stroked my hair. . . . he knows when I girl likes him. Or he should anyway.”

We are actually talking about Jack Barakat here.

He acts like a five-year old anyhow.

We arrived back to the apartment. I walked straight to my room, and Noah followed me. I went right to my closet. Noah sat down on my bed as I reached for this large box full of memories. I walked over to my bed, and I sat it down in front of the two of us.

“What's in here?”

Stupid question, Noah.

Wait! I meant to say that out loud.

“Stupid question, Noah,” I corrected out loud.

Noah laughed, and lifted the lid. She looked at all of the photos I had in there. She picked the the one that was framed.

“You use to have this one sitting on your table. I remember the first time I asked you who these guys were.” She talked about the photo of Jack and Alex that I kept on my bedside table. They were joking around. Both were wearing matching scarf's, but different colors. It was the best.

Yeah, That was my picture.

“That would be the famous Gaskarth and Barakat.” I laughed. “I use to have nick-names for them both.”

“What were they?”

“Barakitty, Jack-O, Lex, and Alebear.” I paused. “I often call Alex by his full name, Alexander.”

I know. I'm weird.

“Those are.....wow.”

“I know....but those were made a long time ago.” I replied quickly.

“That would explain Airbear,”

I nodded.

“Alex's idea.”

“What other nick-names do they have for you?”

“E, *Arie, Airbear, and Aerie-poo.” Arie is pronounced long R, and a long e.

“Aerie-poo?”

“Jack's doing. Since I had given him the nick-name of Barakitty, he figured I got this one.”

“Ooh.”

“I forgot how awkward it would be to see them again. It was worse than I thought it would be.”

We were both silent. We didn't have anything to say, I guess.

“How much do you miss him, Arie?” She asked me as she used my older nick-name.

Go Zack for the awesome nick-name.

“I don't wanna talk about him.” I sighed. “But hopefully that is the last time I have to see Barakat for the rest of my life.”

“Arie, you're being stupid. They all care for you, and you should probably tell Jack about what that night meant to you, because he obviously doesn't know.”

Damn you for making sense.

Ugh! That was suppose to be said.

“Damn you for making sense.”

Noah beamed.

“No problem.”

I stood up, and I stretched.

“I have to get ready for work.”

“Alright.” She replied. I left Noah on my bed staring at the contents of my box of memories.

I suddenly hated those things. I went to the bathroom with my clothes, and I changed into the black mini shirt, and a tight black top that was a little too low cut for my taste. The bottom of it exposed my stomach. The bottom, silver and black chains of my belly ring were very visible.

The owner could be bit of a perv. Noah, and I had both known him for a long time. He actually use to work there, and hooked us up with jobs.

So I've been wearing this ridiculous outfit for four years. Given that I've filled it out since then too.

I put on my thigh high socks that had three black strips on them, and my black and white high top converse. I took off my glasses, and sat them in the basket on the sink.

Yeah, I wear fake glasses, because I'm cool like that.

I walked out of the bathroom, and back into my room. All of my pictures were no longer on the bed. I walked over to my closet, and up on the left hand side was the box. I knew that Noah put them back. I walked over toward her room in the opposite side of the hall. I lightly knocked, and then she proceeded to open the door. Noah had changed out of her shirt from earlier, and changed into her uniform.

I gave her a confused look.

“About five seconds after you went to change, Chance called me.” He was the owner.

“Swamped?”

“Yeah. Apparently since a band is playing, we have a slight larger crowd.”

“Wanna grab some Starbucks before we get there?”

“Please?” Noah begged. I laughed, and I grabbed my iPhone 4 off of the couch, and my purse. Noah already had her iPhone 4 held tightly in her hands, and we locked up our apartment before leaving.

We were pretty busy, but for the looks of it, it was nothing that Chance, Berry, and I couldn't handle alone tonight. But I was thankful that Noah was here. It just meant more best friend time for us.

“Thank God that you girls showed up!” Berry called. He was wearing his host uniform, which meant that we would be waiting on the tables.

“We got here as soon as possible.” Noah explained as we put on our aprons. I swear, I felt like I was working at Hooters.

“Good. You know what tables you got?” He asked.

“Yeah.” We both replied.

“Good, fan out.”

We did as we were told to do. I grabbed my pad and pen, and I went to table number 7.

“Hello, I'm Aria, and I'll be your waitress.” I announced as I walked up to the table. I hadn't bothered to even look up. I usually didn't. “What can I get you to drink?” I asked. My eyes stayed on the pad.

When no one answered, I got pissed. I sighed heavily, and I looked up at the table with four boys with goofy looks.

Great. This is just fucking great. I shook my head.

“So what are you stalking me now, Gaskarth?” I joked.

None of them said anything. They just stared.

“What the fuck?!”

Alex's goofy look turned into a sort of a smirk.

“That's a mighty low cut top.”

I looked down at my shirt.

“Yeah. Now what can I get you?”

“And a really short skirt.” Zack added.

“Yes.” I nodded. I was getting angrier with each second I stood there. “Look, I don't have all night for you guys to stare at me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please! :)

- Rae <3