Status: ACTIVE! :)

Another Piece of My Heart

Demands

Noah walked over to me, and booty bumping me in the side making both of our skirts sway. I caught Alex staring at our asses, but I didn't care.

Hell, it was Alex! What was I to expect?

“Slacker.”

“Sorry, gees!”

“You better pick it up. Berry's losing it.”

I laughed.

“He can lose it all he wants.” I joked.

“I'm watching you.”

“Should I call the police and file a stalker report?” I joked.

“Yes! I'm so dangerous.” Noah rolled her eyes. She finally looked over at the table. “Ah.... now I see why it's taking so damn long.”

“Tell me about it.”

“You can tell their first-timers.” She joked.

“No kidding.”

“Good seeing you again, Alex.” Noah laughed as she turned around, and stared to prance off. It was so funny. They all stared at her ass as she did.

Now I know why Chance got these uniforms.

“Now, what can I get you guys?” I asked.

“We will all have a Coors Light.” Alex replied for them. I jotted it down, and I turned around to walk away. I swayed my hips for effect. I turned around quickly to see them all staring.

“I'm watching you.” I replied to them, and they looked away from me quickly. “Four Coors Lights.” I instructed to Chance. Noah came up beside of me.

“Wow.”

“Don't even.” I cut her off. “And you talking to Alex?”

“I didn't wanna talk to Jack. I thought that was a no-no.”

I glared at her playfully.

“Four Coors,” He brought back four bottles.

I walked back to the table with a bottle opener in my free hand. I sat them down on the table, and quickly undid the cap on all four. I passed them out, and then I hit my head.

“Awe, fuck!”

“What?”

“I need to see I.D.”

“Why?” Rian laughed.

“To prove that you're old enough to get drinks.”

All four stared at me again, but this time in a yeah right sort of stare.

“Ugh. Never mind then.” I stated. “What can I get you guys?”

“A hug or two.” Zack replied with a laugh.

“Well come here!” I stated. Zack and Rian both scooted out of the booth, and hugged me tightly. Their hands were warm on my exposed back.

“Aria!” Berry walked over to me after they sat back down.

“Yes?”

“No hugging on the job!” He almost yelled.

“Sorry, won't happen again.”

“Damn straight, it won't.” He looked over at the table of guys.

I knew that he was jealous. Once apon a time, Berry and I dated. He got pissed at me because I never could fully commit to him. I was too in love with Jack.

“Get out while you can.” He warned them. “This one can't hold a real relationship for longer than two months.”

“Not with you.” I blabbed loudly.

He ignored my comment, and went on talking.

“A bit of a goody-toe-shoes.” Berry stated, clearly ignoring me.

“Your just mad, because I wouldn't put out.”

“You don't have the guts.”

“I have plenty.” I retorted.

“Prove it! The next person that walks threw that door, you make-out with them.”

“I'm not going to do that.”

“Told you.”

“I just don't wanna end up kissing a girl, nimrod.”

“Fine. Next guy that walks threw that door.”

“Your on!” I stated.

“She still won't do it. She never goes anything people dare her to do.”

“I went out with you, didn't I?”

Zack, Rian, and Alex all chuckled. Jack smirked a little bit.

The door opened and another guy walked in. Thank goodness for me that he was good looking. I walked right over to him. I typed his shoulder, and he turned around. I went right for the lips.

What the fuck was wrong with me. I was kissing some random guy that I didn't know, at work in front of Jack.

Great.

I pulled away, and patted his chest before turning around, and walking back over to the table.

“Now you can fuck off.” I stated happily.

Berry gave me a glare.

“I still say your wasting your time trying to hook up with this one.” He told the table.

“Dude, shut the hell up.” Zack stated. “That's basically my little sister you're talking about.”

At the site of Zack getting ticked off, Berry fled. I stood laughing my ass off.

“Thank you.” They all looked at me.

“ I can't believe you did that.” Alex laughed. “What happened to the Airbear we all use to know?”

“June 12th, 2006.” I replied. “What can I get you guys to eat?”

“I'll have a regular burger platter.” Rian replied.

“What do you want on it?”

“Cheese, lettuce, and tomato.”

I nodded, and jotted down what he had ordered.

“I want a chicken wrap.” Zack stated. “With honey mustard.”

“Gotcha.”

“Another Burger platter.” Alex replied.

“With the same?”

“Yeah.”

I finally looked down at Jack. He looked like he had been thinking about something.

“What can I get you?”

“A explanation.”

I sighed heavily.

“I'm sorry, all out of those. Food and drinks only.” I ignored his demand.