Status: ACTIVE! :)

Another Piece of My Heart

Party At A Gaskarth's House

“Admit it.” Alex stated. “You loved us.”

“Alex, no.” I shook my head. It just so happened to be All Time Low that had preformed at my work, and Chance made us stay to clean up.

“You're such a bitch some times.” He laughed and wrapped me up in a bear hug. He left go of me, but left a arm around my shoulders. “Party at my house!” He yelled. Apparently he has a house here in LA.

“Don't you ever get sick of parties?” I asked him.

Alex shook his head.

“Nah. Besides, I wanna party with my Airbear.”

“Nooo.” I retorted. “I think that Noah and I are gonna go home.”

“Come on, Aria! It's been like four years since then, and it's not like it's going to happen again.”

“It might.”

“It won't.” He stated. “Please, Airbear,” He begged.

I sighed. “Fine, Alebear. We'll be there.”

“Right on!” Alex hugged me, and then he hugged Noah. Alex went out of the back. I guess he was going to tell the guys.

“You really don't wanna go do you?”

“I do....”

“You just don't wanna run into Jack?”

“Yupp. There is no telling what I will say with a little bit of vodka in me.”

“Well looks like we're gonna find out.”

“No matter if we like it or not.”

Two hours later, I was working on becoming completely trashed. I had been booty dancing with Alex for half of the night, even before I started drinking. I hadn't ran into Jack all night, and when he finally walked into the big living room, I tried to ignore him. I stopped dancing with Alex and I just walked away. I left Alex standing there with an What the fuck expression on his face. It didn't last for long though, Alex grabbed Noah, and they started to grind.

“Aria!” Jack called as I walked past him. I made my way to the kitchen. I didn't know my way around this house. I was a little buzzed, so I went to make myself another drink.

“What?!” I yelled back.

“Why are you ignoring me?!” He asked. I didn't answer. “No! Never mind, you won't answer my questions, you won't forgive me, you won't even LOOK at me!” He yelled. “WHAT THE HELL!! Aria, it's been five fucking years!!! You have to tell me what the fuck is wrong!”

I looked up at him. We were yelling at each other. The music was loud, but it wasn't loud enough to drown out our voices. I was sure the other thirty people standing around the house could hear us. Rian, Zack, Alex, and Noah were now standing in the kitchen.

“You honestly don't get it do you??!!” I yelled.

“Get WHAT, Aria?!” Jack yelled back. “I just want to know why you haven't spoken to me in five years!!!”

I felt my tears started to come.

“I loved you, you asshole!” I yelled. “I was in fucking love with you, Jack! Every day it killed me, because I KNEW nothing would EVER change between us!!!”

Everyone's face went to shock except for Noah's.

“And I was okay with that! I was okay with being just friends, because all I ever wanted was for you to be happy, okay?!” I felt them coming down my cheeks faster. “That night, at Alex's house, was the best thing that ever happened to me, Jack! I woke up to a note, Jack! I fucking note!” I yelled. “I might have been drunk, but I wasn't drunk enough to forget what had happened! And I was glad that it did happen...but when I saw that ugly yellow note, my heart tore into pieces! I stayed in his room for I don't know how long before I could stop feeling like shit!”

Jack's face stayed in a state of shock.

“Then when you came back to talk to me, and you were telling me how much of a mistake it was, and you wanted to take it back...” my voice cracked. “I wanted more than anything to runaway and hide...” I couldn't go on before the tears started.

“You did run, Aria!” He yelled back. “You ran away from me! Out of all people, you had to run away from me?!?! Don't you ever think that I thought about coming after you?! Do you know how many times that it crossed my mind???”

“What fucking stopped you?”

“I don't know! I figured that you would come back, but when you didn't, I was depressed! My best friend walked out on me! What the fuck was I suppose to do?! I thought that you hated me, and never wanted to see me again.”

“I do hate you! I hate you for everything!” I pause as I prepared myself for what I was about to say. “I hate you for making me fall in love with you, I hate you for making me feel like the prettiest person in the world, and I hate you for forgetting something...”

Jack turned his back on me, and when he turned back around, he had tears in his eyes.

“What else could I have possibly forgotten?!”

“A condom, you ass!" I yelled. “I didn't even know I was pregnant until I had a stupid miscarriage.”

Jack looked like he was going to pass out or fall over. I heard Alex gasp loudly. I was crying.

“I fucking hate you, Jack.” I yelled again as I spun around, and ran off crying. A felt a set of arms around my waist. I knew who's they were instantly.

Alex.

“Alex, will you please let me go?!” I yelled. He turned me around in his arms, and held me tightly in a bear hug. I sobbed into his chest for I don't know how long.

“Come on, let's get you some more vodka.”

I laughed. Leave it up to Alex.

“Can you bring me some?” I asked. “I don't want to move.”

“Sure thing, Airbear.”

“Thanks, Alebear.” I replied. I sobbed some more into my hands as Alex went for more Vodka. I knew that he was wanting to get trashed, so I figured I might as well get trashed too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha I freaked out because of the title I came up with. I don't know why, but I freaking loved it. Please Comment!

- Rae <3