Status: ACTIVE! :)

Another Piece of My Heart

Alex's Crush

“Alex, no!” I hissed. “She doesn't need to get her heart broken by you, okay? Noah is fragile, she's worse than I am,”

“So you're saying what exactly?”

“I am saying that after you make her fall in love with you, you hook up with her, and then you split, she would have a break down. She would probably move to a different country. She's been pretty burned by love before,”

“What happened?”

“Her boyfriend before Scott, he raped her,” I replied as a whisper. “She was seventeen, and it scared the hell out of her. It took Scott two and a half years to get her to go out with him.”

“How long have they been together?”

“Three years almost?”

“Eh,” Alex shrugged. “Still isn't gonna stop me. The woman was married for three years to her high school sweetheart.”

I was about to hurt him.

“Alex!” I hissed. “You can't do that! If you hurt her, I will personally cut your dick off with a rusty spoon!”

Alex's eyes got huge.

“Okay, OKAY!” He stated. “Not gonna do it.”

“Alex!” Zack gave him a death glare. “You won't touch that girl, got it?”

Zack was being oddly protective over Noah. I guess he had a thing for her too. I knew Zack, he wouldn't hurt her like Alex would.

Alex nodded.

“Good.” I took in a deep breath as she came back. “So?”

“Scott wants to meet up later.”

“You worried?”

“Not really,” She shrugged. “I'm just going to tell him the truth when we get to the Cheerless.”

Yeah, that's the name to the bar and grill. I know that the name is boring, but get over it.

“The truth is overrated.” I groaned.

“Maybe for you it is.” Noah sighed. “He's just.... he loves me, okay? He does what he does, because he doesn't want me to get hurt.”

“And him trying to get you fired shows that he doesn't want you to get hurt how?”

“Aria! That was over a year ago!”

“But still! The dude tells you how to dress, what kind of make-up to use, and who you can and can't talk to! It's ridiculous!”

“Man, he does all of that?” Zack asked. “Dump his ass.”

“Aerie!” Noah stated. “He doesn't do that all of the time!”

“But he will once you tell him about the party.” I replied. “Either don't tell him, or risk the chance of him banning you from never talking me again.”

“He doesn't have that kind of power over me.”

“Really?! This is the first I've heard of it.”

“Name two people, Aria! Two that Scott has told me to stay away from and I have!”

“Jared, Kevin, Mavis, Allen, Kelly, Raleigh, Travis.” I stated. “Should I keep going.”

“I said name two.” She mumbled.

“I gave you two, but I felt the need to add more on.”

“You're a bitch, Aria.” Noah sighed heavily.

This is how our fights usually went.

“And you're a dumb ass who doesn't know how to take up for herself.”

“Okay, I get it.” Noah replied. “Scott is a horrible person. Check.”

“And???”

“What more do you want me to admit?!”

“That I'm not a bitch.” I smiled.

“Not gonna happen.”

“You can't blame me for trying.” I gave an exaggerated smile.

Noah started to laugh at me, and Rian chuckled.

“Ooh, and before I forget, I have to tell you something.”

“What is it?”

“Chance called us both in again.”

“Fuck my life.” I sighed heavily. “I hate that job sometimes.”

“No kidding.” Noah nodded. “But at least we aren't like hookers or anything.”

“Very, very true. We're just skankified waitresses.”

“Very, very skankified.” Noah nodded.

“Very, very sexy waitresses.” Alex stated as he joined the conversation. We both gave him a look. “Sorry, but I don't blame your boss one bit for getting those uniforms.”

“Alebear?”

“Yeah?”

“Shut up.”

“Whatever.” He rolled his eyes, and picked up his iPhone, and made a call. He stood up from the table. “Hey! Baby, I'm in town!” He walked off with his phone glued to his ear, and the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face.

I looked over at Jack with a questioning look on my face.

“Who?”

“Demi.”

“as in Lovato?”

“Yeah.”

“Isn't she like fifteen?” Noah asked.

I rolled my eyes.

“She's eighteen, Noah.” I replied. “I think.”

“Yeah, she's still eighteen.”

“What is Alex doing with her?” I questioned.

“They have this thing going on.” Zack replied. “Have for a while. Since like the end of May.... no really since like last December, but whatever.”

“So.... why is he calling her now?”

“They miss each other?” Rian shrugged. “He talks about her all of the time that it's ridiculous.”

“Especially when he's drunk.” Jack laughed. “He's got it bad for her, but he won't admit to it.”

“He almost did, to a magazine interviewer.”

“What did he say?”

“He told the interviewer that she was basically his celebrity crush.” Jack told me. I smiled. I thought that it was cute. “He said that he would make-out with her if he could,”

“Could he?”

“They have before. In this house.” Rian told us.

“Awe.” I mused. “My Alebear has it bad.”

“What do I have bad?” Alex asked. No on had noticed that he had came back into the room.

“You have the biggest crush in the entire world on one Miss. Demetria Devone Lovato.” I exaggerated each word.

His face turned the brightest shade of red.

“Do not!”

“Do too!” I retorted with a smile. “You like her, you wanna hold her, you wanna kiss her.” I replied in a sing song voice. I was quoting Miss. Congeniality.

“I don't wanna!” Alex protested.

“Yeah you do!” I was acting like a little kid. “And she wants to hold you too.”

Alex shook his head.

“You had to tell her, Jack?! Why?!”

“She's my girlfriend?” He shrugged.

I loved hearing that.

“Since when?” I poked fun at Jack.

“What?” His happiness drained from his face.

“Kidding.” I smiled like a six-year old. “Anyway, back to Alebear and his girly friend.”

“She's not my girlfriend.”

“Not yet, but you want her to be.” I beamed.

“She's on tour right now, and it's just.... hard.” He sighed heavily.

“You still love her,” I smiled.

Alex started to open his mouth, but his iPhone started to vibrate.

“What's that?” I asked.

“Nothing.” Alex quickly stated, but he wasn't quick enough to get the phone before me. It said text message from Twitter. I opened it, and it was a direct message from Demi.

“Hmm.” I mused. “ddlovato says I miss you! When can we hang?”

“Give me that back, Aria!” He stated.

I shook my head, and I moved the phone so that he couldn't get it back.

“She sent that tweet to me like five minutes ago, while we were on the phone!”

“So you admit that it was her! Ha! You love her.” I smiled as I stood up, and ran around the table. I was standing behind Zack and Rian.

“ARIA!” Alex stomped like a little kid. He was trying to get the phone back from me, but then the doorbell rang.

“I'll get it!” I chirped happily as I ran toward the door. Zack grabbed Alex, and prevented him from running after me. I opened it, and there stood a beautiful girl about my height of 5 foot 6 inches, with blonde highlights, and dark undertones with a glowing tan. She was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a black tank top with a silver design on it, and some gladiator shoes.

She looked absolutely adorable.

“Hey.” She smiled. “Is Alex here?”

“Yeah, hun!” I stated excitedly. “I'm Aria! I'm Alex's best friend that's a girl!” I stated quickly. Gees, I was hyper this morning. We were still at the door. She gave me a slight unsettling look. “Don't worry! Jack's my boyfriend.” I stated quickly. Demi's smile became eased.

“Ooh.”

“Yeah! And before I forget to tell you this, Alex is totally smitten about you!”

Demi blushed.

“Really?”

“Yeah!” I was acting like I use too. Which was great. I hated acted like this since.....well since that one party. So Demi and I walked into the dining room where Jack, Alex, and Zack were now wrestling in the floor. Demi giggled as she saw the three of them horsing around. Noah stood up, and walked over to us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I find Alex and Demi highly adorable. If you don't.... ooh well :)

- Rae <3