Sequel: Beautiful Daydream.
Status: Finished! Comment for sequal!

Romantic Nightmare

Chapter 1

~Trinity's P.O.V~

First days. I hate them. Especially when the school year is half over and I have to be the misfit new kid.

I slip on some skinny jeans and my Shane Dawson t-shirt and brush out my long black hair. I tie up my converse, slip my bag on my shoulder, grab a granola bar, and I'm off.

I drive around for about 20 minutes. I know it's a small town and it should be easy enough to find a big high school. Wrong. The high school is as small as the town!

Once I get there, I notice I'm already late. I hurry into the front office. A big obese lady with blonde locks scurries up to me. "Oh dear! You must be Trinity Skye! Oh! You'll love it here!" She says while shoving dozens of papers into my hands and shoves me off into the direction of my class rooms.

I walk to a locker that seems deserted. I shove my papers in there and attempt to shut it several times. Eventually, I shove my lock on it. Okay, I'm a spaz. When I say shove, I mean shove.

I look up at a large clock. 12:02. 12:03. I look down at my schedule. Off course, I make it here just in time for lunch. 12:04. A large bing ran through the building as kids of various heights filed out around me.

A large boy who looked just like a freshman piled into me and ran off in the opposite direction. "Watch where your going!" I start yelling toward him as I feel a tap on my shoulder.

Behind me stood a girl a few feet taller then me. Then again, I am a tad short. She hands me my books. "Thanks." I mumble as I walk of to the lunch room.

"Wait!" she says running up to me. "You're the new girl right? Trinity Skye?" She says with a mouse like voice. "Ya." I say slowly. "Sorry. I'm Annie Monroe. I know you because news travels fast in Fallen Heights. I'm guessing you don't have a place to sit." I look at her with amused eyes. "Sit with me!" She says perky as can be as she hurries me off to the lunch room.

We make it into the lunch room as she sits down with a group of kids. I couldn't even name them out loud to you. One was Flower something. There were two singers, one insane girl, one chess player, Annie, and I. Who the hell did I just become friends with.

Then I saw him. "Whose. He?" I say, awe-struck at this boy. It's not exactly like I was attracted to him. It's just something about him, I couldn't look away. "That my dear, is Xander Morgue. Don't waste your time. He has never, and I mean never got close with anyone at Fallen Heights besides Clyde but thats reasonable because thats his cousin. Good luck but don't try." Annie says focusing back on her salad.

And well, to me, Trinity Skye, that was a challenge.