Sequel: Beautiful Daydream.
Status: Finished! Comment for sequal!

Romantic Nightmare

Chapter 12.

Xander Pov

“Being a computer nerd, isn’t it obvious?” Trinity replied with a giggle. Her giggle was sweet. She then stopped and continued on. “Actually, in more detail if you want to know more about my boring life, I was reading some classic like stuff on, um Facebook.” She said, showing us what was on the screen.

Clyde let on a smile as I just stood straight faced, though some of the stuff did look sort of interesting.

“Hmm..Interesting” I mumbled. She then looked down and apologized for talking so much and laughed. Clyde and I merely shrugged our shoulders.
She then closed her eyes and whispered. “You can join if you want.”

Clyde eyes widened with excitement. This is what he was waiting for, I on the other hand didn’t want to go any further. I managed to get out of the house and say Hi. That was enough for Xander Morgue.

Clyde was about to open his mouth and say something but I shot him a warning look. “That’s not really our kind of thing” I mumbled.

Trinity sighed abit. “Right..sorry” I heard her mumble.

Clyde threw his hands up in the air and let out a frustrated sigh. “No! we are not going back into that house, I want to have some fun Xander! Please!!” he practically begged.

I glanced over to Trinity who slightly smiled t his suggestion. I felt a bit bad seeing as she was the new girl in school, but I had to keep my distance from her, or else the awkward attraction will get the best of me.

I wanted to say no, but Clyde kept on giving me the puppy eyes look. I hated when he did that, it gets me all the time.

“Ugh fuck it, let’s go hang out” I grumbled. Clyde let out a girly squeal as he picked me up and spun me around. I let out another groan and glanced over to Trinity.

“You see what I have to live with everyday?” I said, pushing Clyde off me. “Now where are we going?” I asked, looking to Clyde for an answer since he decided to do this in the first place.

“To the park!” he said. I glared at him. The park was a few blocks away.

“C’mon Xander!! It’s not like we are going to cross the fucking-“

“I get it! Shut up Clyde and lets go” I snapped. Clyde let on a smile as he twirled around like a two year old.

I looked over to Trinity and slightly smiled. “Consider yourself lucky, you’re the first person to ever hang out with us” I said, holding out my hand to her. Her cheeks tinted a light shade of pink as she hesitated but grabbed my hand.

Her initial reaction was a wide eyed stare. I didn’t have to guess she found my hands really cold.

“Wow Xander…is your house like a freezer?” she said as she stood up.

“Yup all the time” Clyde replied.

I let out a sigh and noticed I was still holding her hand. It was small, and soft, almost like a butterflies wings. I could see a vein on her wrist, it looked so inviting. I quickly took my hand away from hers and shoved it in my pocket. She gave a curious look but shrugged it off.

--

We walked to the park and noticed a few children playing on the monkey bars. The swings were empty and like an idiot, Clyde ran over to them.

“We own this!! Nobody come close!!” I warned in a silly tone. One boy stuck his tongue out at Clyde while another called him a meanie and ran.

“Clyde, you couldn’t get any less mature” I said as I leaned against a metal bar. Trinity walked over and sat upon a swing, smiling at our comments.

“Wait, do you hear that?” he said, looking over to the corner. There was an ice cream truck. Whenever Clyde see’s ice cream, he goes crazy. He loves that stuff. I hate it, and he knows it. “Ice cream! Be back in a jiffy!!” he said as he ran off, thus leaving me alone with Trinity.

The silence was weird, and not to mention uncomfortable.

“So…ummm…When did you move to Fallen Heights?” I asked. Ugh such a stupid question, I knew when she moved and she knew it too. Damnit Xander!! I cleared my throat and asked a new question. “I mean, umm…” Shit! I was babbling! I never babble! “How do you Like Fallen Heights so far?” I asked. It wasn’t a popular question but at least I broke the silence. Damn, why is Clyde taking so fucking long!! He’s usually good with the conversations.