Sequel: Beautiful Daydream.
Status: Finished! Comment for sequal!

Romantic Nightmare

Chapter 25

The moment our lips connected, my stomach jumped to my throat. It was hard to believe something so perfect can hurt anything.

I pushed the fact that he has killed many people and is a vampire out of my mind as I placed my arms around his pale neck.

He placed his hands around my waist. This moment was perfect. I have been yearning for this moment for the past weeks.

Of course, all good things have to end as he pulled away. My face flushed realizing what I just did. "Did I go too fast?" I stuttered out quickly. A smile grazed his perfect lips as he said "No..I..um"

Out of no where, his phone rang. "Hello?.....I'm at Trinity's house....." A smile flashed on his lips. "Who! Tell me who it is!" My dropped flipped. What does he mean? "What's wrong?" I asked, concerned. He closed his phone. He never tells me anything!

"Xander! What the hell is going on!" I demanded. He looked over with icy eyes. "I think we found who killed your mother, Trinity."

We found who killed my mother.

"Mom! That's totally not fair! This is the party of the year! Even Lyssa is aloud to go!" "I'm sorry Trinity, you can't, I'm going out to a meeting."

Who killed my mother.

"I HATE YOU!" Hurt glazed her eyes as she grabbed her keys and walk out.

Mother.

Music pounded the walls as I heard the faint ring of a phone. I bounded down the stairs and answered it, still pissed off. "What." "Is this the Skye residence?" "Duh? What do you want" "I believe we have found your mother's body.

Mom.

"Trinity? Trinity are you okay?" I phased back into conciseness, noticing Xander's arm supporting me from falling to the ground.

"Who! Who did it!" I said as I jumped to my feet. My head felt dizzy. "I don't know." He mumbled. "Well, let's find out! COME ON!" I yelled as I gripped his wrist and tried to drag him out. He followed along voluntarily.

I bounded down the steps and ran into the Morgue's house. "What where how when why!" I blurted out as I stopped. "Wait I made no sense." I heard a chuckle from the living room and I ran over to Clyde.

"Who! Who! Who!" I yelled as Xander came behind me and placed a protective arm around me. "Well Butterfly." I interupded. "Butterfly?" I said, facing Xander. If he could blush, I'm sure he would be. His eyes jetted out of his eyes.

"Well you see, Xander had a insanl-" "CLYDE! On with the person!" I looked between them nearly as red as a tomato.

"Butter-. Trinity, you see, we were turned by this group. They feed on young woman and teenagers. They are the same people that turned us. They aren't fully vampire. Hardly anyone knows about us. They didn't mean to turn us. We were left to die but you see how that worked out. " He paused as this soaked in.

"They noticed lately that we, in fact, did survive. They want to change that. Guess who followed us?" Clyde said quietly. "If they followed us, do they know about her and if they do." His voice trailed off. They both started talking about things I did not understand.

My eyes darted back and forth between them. Was I in that much danger?