Sequel: Beautiful Daydream.
Status: Finished! Comment for sequal!

Romantic Nightmare

Chapter 35

~Trinity's P.O.V~

Next thing I knew, my dad was on the ground. I ran over to him. With his eyes closed, he once again looked like the man who once said he loved me. He just wanted to see mom again. What is going on?

I had trouble keeping my breathing steady. "What is going on!" I practically yelled. I was getting so tired of this. Any time I had a happy day or a happy moment, it'd come crashing down.

The boys stayed silent. I sat next to my dad and traced the tattoo on his arm before I bolted up. "Some one tell me! Please! Just because I'm just 'fragile' or what ever doesn't mean I don't have to right to know what is happening to my own parents!" I practically shout. I was on the verge of tears now.

They exchanged looks. "Guys, come on! You got to understand that even if this man has that tattoo, I still love him! He's still my dad! And that woman was still my mom! He still has feelings! He just wanted to see her." I was the only one filing the silence.

"Please?" I was practically whining like a small child. I looked over at Clyde, who just turned away.

I walked over to Xander and looked him straight in the eyes. I knew my face looked helpless. "If you two aren't going to tell me, atleast tell me why me. " My heart sunk as I faced the truth.

"Why my mom? Why my dad? What's going to happen to me, Xander? My mom's dead! My dad's going to die! Don't even say he isn't! I'm not stupid! " I said, quietly. My face looked helpless and sad. I knew it did. I didn't care.

"You'll be fine, Trinity." He said, quietly. "No I won't, Xander. My friends a vampire." I said motioning to Clyde. "My dad's being ruled by vampires. ." I said motioning to the helpless man on the ground.

"The boy I'm in love with is a vampire. My mom was killed by vampires. .What's going to happen?" I just said I was in love with him. Oh god.

I quickly continued talking. "Am I even going to live through this?" I asked, helplessly. "If we can help it, you will." Clyde said beside me. Xander nodded in agreement.

"Will my dad?" I asked quietly. Xander broke my eye contact.. Clyde placed his hand on my shoulder. "You have to understand, he's working for the bad guys here." Xander said.

"Then, I will be alone. My mom's dead. My dad's going to die! I can't do this anymore." I said, leaning on Xander. I can't cry anymore. I forced the warm tears back. I won't let this take me anymore.

I sniffled and leaned up straight. "Who is it?" I asked stiffly. Xander cleared his throat to explain further.