Sequel: Beautiful Daydream.
Status: Finished! Comment for sequal!

Romantic Nightmare

Chapter 47

~Trinity's P.O.V~

Annie and my eyes drifted toward each other. "Anywhere?" We both say simultaneously. This will be fun.

"Excusez-moi" I say as I start to walk off to discuss this with Annie. "French is the most romantic language!" She shouts back to Xander as I push her. "Shush up and think!"

"Sorry sorry." She mumbles. After a moment of silence she finally says. "What about roller blading? Clyde can catch me while I fall to my near death and-" "Do you not see my leg?" I sigh. "Right."

"What about the Movies?" "To old..." "Out to eat?" "Well..." I pause. They don't eat. "I'm not hungry...." "Oh, okay then." She said. "The beach?" Annie said hopefully. "Again! My stupid leg!" I yell, hitting the wall. "Trinity, you okay over there?" Xander asks, concerned.

"There was a bug!" Annie yells slapping me. "Dude calm yourself!" "Sorry sorry...What about..." I pause.. "Why don't we just stay here and do something?" "No no, too simple. Maybe a museum?" "Thank you Mrs. Old Lady but no!" "What about.." I drift off. "Bowling!" She shouts.

"Bowling?" "Ya you heard me." "Why exactly?" I ask. "Well, I haven't gone since I was five and why not!" "I like the way you think." I mumble as I skip over to the boys.

"Bowling." "Bowling?" They say simultaneously. "Yep! I haven't been since I was little!" Annie chimes in. "Even though I'm not good, it'll still be fun!" I say, giggling. "Well." Xander starts before Annie interupts.

"You can teach her how to bowl Xander!" "Ya you can teach me how to bowl, Xander." I look up at him with a smile. "Now how will I do that?" Xander asks,. becoming embarressed.

"Like that!" Clyde points to his magical drawing on my cast as my face turns red. Xander shrugs. "I'm in." He adds with a smile.