Sequel: Beautiful Daydream.
Status: Finished! Comment for sequal!

Romantic Nightmare

Chapter 5

~Trinity's P.O.V~

That night, I go home and empty my bag on the floor, revealing tons of work to get me caught up. I sighed as I scribbled away.

I had finally got my mind of Xander by overwhelming it with numbers and words. I circled the last answer and fell back on my bed. I exhaled deeply and picked up my phone.

4 missed messages.
All unknown.

Hey Trin!
It's Annie!

You there?

Elloooo?

TRINITY WAKE UP!

I sigh as I add Annie to my contacts.

Hey.
Hi! I almost thought u were dead child!
Nah just out and homework and all that chiz.
Fun...SOoooooooooo any cute guys? like Mika? dat one singer at our table.
Not my type.
O? So you have a type now?
I guess.
Oh do tell!

I sigh and turn off my phone. I wasn't in the mood to text. Then a idea bubbles in my head. I turn back on my phone and text Annie.

Is there a movie place around here?
Down the street(: 2342 Bumbery Road. See you in 5!

I laugh to myself as I get up and brush out my hair. I run my fingers through it letting it spring to it's normal position. I get in my old blue pick up truck and turn the key, pressing it several times before it finally starts.

I drive down the old roads until I find a old beat down theater. I get out, brush off my shirt and lock the car. I take notice to how many people look like Xander from behind. I am officially acting as some sort of creepy stalker.

I run over when I see Annie. She is standing by a group of college looking boys, flirting insanely. I pull her by the arm into the next hallway.

"Dude!" She yelled, fixing her hair. "You're an idiot." I smile as I hand her the movie tickets. "On me." "Yes!" She exclaims. We both go and sit down as I look around, seeing a few familiar faces from school. I bring my knees to my chest and secretly wish I wasn't so shy.

I wish I could go up to boys like Annie. Or more importantly, one boy.