Sequel: Beautiful Daydream.
Status: Finished! Comment for sequal!

Romantic Nightmare

Chapter 52.

Clyde Pov

“I just love walks in the park, don’t you Clyde?” Annie remarked as we strolled along a quiet path into the park.

“Umm…yeah its nice.” I said, looking around for Trinity and Xander. I felt her hand wrap itself around my arm, thus causing me to tense up a bit.

“Wow Clyde, you freezing!” she giggled. “How about I warm you up” she said as she leaned her body closer to my arm.

Now would be a good time for Trinity and Xander to jump out by now…

“So Clyde....tell me about yourself..” she said as she twirled her finger through her hair.

“Sorry, you have to get on my good side if you want to know more about me.” I said with a grin.

“Oh I think I have an idea” she said as she pushed me against a tree and pressed her lips to mine.

I mentally sighed as I went along with her kiss. She wasn’t the world’s greatest kisser to be honest; I mean she sort of drooled a little too much. I grew tired of this kiss and flipped her over so that she was against the tree.

“Annie…look in my eyes…” I whispered. She did as told and smiled lopsidedly as she stared at me. I wasn’t the strongest compulsion user but I had enough to get out a few answers from this girl.

“You have pretty blue eyes..” she babbled.

I ignored her comment and deepened my stare. “Annie, who told you Trinity’s nick name?” I asked sweetly.

Annie tilted her head to the other side and shrugged. “He didn’t tell me his name…” she said.

Damn…I should have known..

“Okay Annie…do you know what he looks like?” I asked, probably suspecting it to be Uncle Morgue, Xander’s father.

“He looks….like Xander…” she said, her head was falling to the side. I broke my gaze for a moment and rubbed my eyes. Annie snapped back to reality and looked at me.

“Wow, that was one hell of a kiss.” She said seductively. “Let’s do that again” she added as she trailed her hands down my chest.

I grabbed her small wrist and pushed them back to her sides. I didn’t want this girl to touch me at all. She was a danger to Trinity and us. “Annie, I know what you did. Whoever you work for, they won’t promise you anything.” I said.

Her eyes widened, her lips quivered. I had hit the jackpot with this girl. Now I need her to confess in front of Trinity and Xander. “oh…I see…well then..” she reached her hand behind her back and pulled out a silver cross. I immediately shielded myself and took a step back. Annie remained in her place; her eyes were as wide as a bug. “Oh my god…you’re a fucking vampire! I knew he wasn’t lying!” she squealed.

“Annie! Put that thing down!” I hissed.

“No Clyde, he told me to use this incase either you or Xander get close enough to me.” She said, running her hand through her hair. “Oh my god…I can’t believe vampires are real. Shit! Now I definitely can’t wait for him to change me.” She said, her tone sounded sadistic.

“What! Who is planning on changing you!” I snapped.

Annie smiled abit more and tilted her head to the side. “I don’t know his name, but he did promise me immortality. And once I do become a vampire, I’ll make you like me.” She said coldly.

“Even if you did turn into a vampire, I still wouldn’t like anyways.” I spat.

“Oh, we’ll see about that.” She said as she took a step closer to me. I had to get out of this situation fast. I was still annoyed Xander and Trinity weren’t around.

Since Annie was just one girl, I reached out and grabbed her wrist, twisting her arm around her in the process. She then began to scream.

“Help! Help!! Rape! Rape!” she yelled.

“Shut up Annie! I’m not raping you!” I yelled back.

“Rape? Where?” I heard a voice. Shit, this annoying little bitch just caused a scene. I let Annie go and took a step back.

She stood yelling and smiled at me once more. She was the first and only girl I would actually punch, that’s how much she annoyed me. Whoever responded to Annie came out of the bushes. It was a cop with his gun already drawn. On his wrist was the mark of a vampire.

Fuck.