Sequel: Beautiful Daydream.
Status: Finished! Comment for sequal!

Romantic Nightmare

Chapter 53

~Trinity's P.O.V~

"What do you mean he's not there! Trinity, yo- we were supposed to be watching him!" He roared.

"I don't know! I was talking to you! You were distracting me!" I snapped, crossing my arms and turning the other way.

"Stop acting five." He hissed. "Stop yelling!" "I'm not yelling!" "Fighting is not getting us anywhere!" I said turning back to him. "Standing here isn't either!" "Well what else can we-." He began before a distant voice stopped him.

“Help! Help!! Rape! Rape!” A familiar voice shouted. "No." I breathed as Xander mumbled profanities under his breath.

We took off into a run, although I lagged behind a bit. Before I knew it, his hand shot out in front of me as I stopped short. I lost my breath for a sec as he pulled be to the ground behind a bush.

"There they are!" I shout as his hand shoots out over my mouth. "Hush! You need to stay here!" "No! I want to come!" I shout in a whisper. "It's dangerous!" "This again, Xander? Really?" I say rolling my eyes.

He crushes his lips to mine and stands up and sneaks behind the cop. The scene moves in what seems like seconds.

"Let the girl go, Clyde." The cop says in a sadistic voice. "Yeah Clyde, let me go." Annie says in the mix of a seductive and sadistic tone.

Clyde's eyes shifted toward Xander and he tightened his grip on Annie. In seconds, Xander had the cop in a tight hold. I stood helpless from the bushes as the cop overpowered Xander.

I immediately reached for my bag. The same bag I left back by the restaurant. I began to crawl out from under the bush back to the restaurant. I reached the bag, grabbed the cross, and turned around. I ran back, although not nearly as fast as before.

As I reached them, I realized the situation. Time to be a bad ass.