Sequel: Beautiful Daydream.
Status: Finished! Comment for sequal!

Romantic Nightmare

Chapter 6

Xander Pov

I got home a bit later than usual and trotted upstairs to my room. Clyde was already doing his homework and glanced up as I entered the room.

“So our hero returns!” he said stupidly. I wasn’t in the mood to yell so I just glared at him as usual.

“I’m feeding tonight” I said, throwing myself upon my bed. Clyde got up and began to do his stupid victory dance.

“Yess!! I knew it!! Xander Morgue could never resist the taste of blood!! Mwhahahah!!” he let out his evil laughter. I let on a small smile and sat up on my bed.

“Yeah, I need to take my mind off of Trinity and sink my teeth into something unforgettable.” I said as I licked my lips.

“Then why not Trinity? I mean she is unforgettable and quite the cutie…but if you wont then…”

“Your not laying a hand on her” I snapped.

“Okay! I was just kidding, I’m not going to eat her, though the little butterfly will fly away, thus leaving the vampire all lonely and hungry.” He said with twirl.

I rolled my eyes as I looked at my cell and saw what time it was. Usually at this time, the humans would go to the movies. That’s one of the hot spots for out feeding.

“You on for a movie tonight?” I asked, taking my shirt off. I usually put on old clothes, incase my feeding gets messy.

“Hell yeah, that’s where all the food is” Clyde replied with a mischievous grin. “So what movie are we going to watch?” he added, putting his books away and taking out his favorite batman shirt.

“Dunno” I replied, checking myself out in the mirror. I wasn’t too muscular like the jocks in our school, but I wasn’t too skinny like some of the anorexic chicks. I was lean, just lean with a bit of a six pack. Compared to me, Clyde was a bit more muscular around the arms, and had a better six pack. He wears tight shirts to attract attention. I just use a different method of attraction.

After twenty minuets we headed out the door and drove to the local theater. It was old and beat up, but still these humans hand out there.

“All you can eat buffet” I heard Clyde whisper as he and I both got out the car. There were humans everywhere, all excited. I could smell their blood pulsing thought their veins. The hunger in me was becoming unsustainable.

“So…movie and a dinner? Or should we just skip to dessert?” I asked, looking over to some college girls.

“I already got tickets!” Clyde beamed as he held them up. I sighed deeply and guessed it was movie then a dinner.

As I approached the theater I heard a familiar voice. I turned and saw Trinity with Annie Monroe. Shit, why here? Why now?

“Our little butterfly! Hey Tri-“

I grabbed Clyde’s arm and dragged him into the theater. I sat down furthest to the back making sure no one saw us. I then looked over to Clyde, ready to kill him.

“I told you to stop calling her that! And she isn’t OUR butterfly, in fact she is not a bug!” I explained.

“If she is not a bug then how come she bugs you when you think of her?” he asked, shrugging his shoulders.

I let out a snarl as I rolled my eyes and stared at the huge screen. After two seconds I was bored, and so was Clyde. So we decided to feast early.

“I’ll be in alley on the side, you go to the corner across the street.” I said, getting up and out of the theater.

I was ready for this. I needed to take my mind off this girl and a good old fashion blood lust was all I needed to help me so.

I rounded the corner and entered the ally, my fangs elongated, my eyes pulsed with hunger. I lay in wait for my next victim