Sequel: Loved Like No Other

Can Somebody Love Me

Eye contact

It didn't take much for Danielle and two of her friends (Kara and laura) to motivate me to go face Zyron. They spent the night with us and then and the morning they got me all ready, they even loaned me some of their clothes. That was a big boost in itself.

So, I walked right to his locker at school and waited for him, and he came early today like he always did. When he saw me at first he smiled, and I almost wanted to smile back and jump into his arms. But I denied the feeling, when he reached the locker he looked me dead in the eye.

"Hey Rowan" He looked down, his waves were always so nice and crisp.
"Sup' lover boy? How's your new girlfriend?" I could feel a slight sass coming through.
" look, I never meant to hurt you Ro"
"Don't call me that, I just came here to tell you one thing"
"Well...I wanna tell you something to" this completly threw me off, I expected to just deliver my speech and leave.
"you can go first..." My voice was shaky and my sass was gone.
"I still love you Rowan, I want you back. I won't lie, I let her hold my hand and lay all over me. But what guy wouldn't want the girls all over him? But then I realized her hand didn't feel right, not like yours does in mine" He reached out and intertwined his fingers in mine. My heart skipped a beat and my legs went all jelly like, which sent me falling forward into his arms.

"I love you to Zy" the words just slipped, I was warm in his embrace and I couldn't do anything but hold on and hope it didn't leave again.

He reached into his locker and put his stuff away, then walked me to class. I'd talk to Danielle about it later, I'd come up with some excuse. There's always an excuse for love right?

Have you ever expierenced love? Because it's the best feeling ever, and now I know to never stop holding it.

Signed,
~ A loser living a fairytale~
♠ ♠ ♠
Please don't be a silent reader, I want to know what you think. Subscribe please :)