Sequel: Loved Like No Other

Can Somebody Love Me

Love me as I come

So Markus and Zyron got to my house around 6 and my dad was plopped on the couch with his beer and chips. I tried to pull Danielle out of the house as fast as I could, but of course she was blind to dad's racism (most likely because she's never had a black boyfriend).

And here's how the rest went. With commentary from yours truly: Rowan Stone.

Danni: Let's invite them in, it's rude to markus!
Me: That is the last thing you should be worried about!

Ding Dong! Then the sound of the door open.

Dad: And who do you think you are?
zyron: Hello sir, nice to see you again. This is my friend Markus
Dad: I don't know you!
Zyron: I'm your daughter rowan's boyfriend and he's your daughter Danielle's date....?
Dad: Rowan and Danielle get your butts down here!

We run down the stairs, it was best if we got through this speech fast.

Me: yes dad?
Dad: you invited thiefs to MY household!?
Danni: Dad, there not thiefs.
Dad: look at them you can see it in their eyes!
Me: yea okay dad

Then I grabbed Danni's shirt and yanked her out the door. Zyron greeted me with a kiss, which was amazing and it felt so natural. Markus and Danielle just hugged, and when me and Zy laced fingers, Markus just wrapped his arm around Danni.

We had an amazing time at the movies the movie was great. But Danielle wouldn't know that, because half way through the movie she started making out with Markus. I think she really liked him, and I think he actually liked her too.

When we all walked home, Markus invited danni to his house and of course she said yes. and Zyron invited me to his, which Danni pushed me into doing.

That's where I am now, I told Zy I had to document everything before I forgot. He's straightening up his bedroom, and I'm at the kitchen table. I'm not sure what we'll do but i'm sure it'll be fun.

Signed,
~A Merry Loser~
♠ ♠ ♠
So I think I finally figured out where I wanna end this, so there might not be much more. I'm not sure, tell me what you guys are thinking! I'll try and update soon :)