Sequel: Loved Like No Other

Can Somebody Love Me

Entertained

So, it turned out that Zyrons parents weren't home. They both work night shifts, and zyron does this everyday. I couldn't, all the loneliness would creep me out. But Zy said that's why he was so happy I agreed to come over.

At first we didn't know what to do, so we just sat their and fiddled with our fingers. Then Zyron suggested we watch a movie, of my choice. It made me blush that he just threw in that part about letting me choose, at home only Joseph got to choose movies.

I ended up choosing Love & Basketball which Zy says is one of his favorite movies. We sat on the couch and cuddled up together, and Zy's hand slid up my shirt. It hovered over my belly button, slightly grazing my stomach.

By the middle of the movie I stopped paying attention and turned my attention to Zyron completly. I rubbed my finger over all Zy's facial features, he just looked at me. My hand landed on his chin, and I pulled him in close and kissed him.

His hand slid over to my hip, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. There was this tingly feeling I had, and it just felt perfect. I knew at that moment that I needed to be with Zyron forever.

Just to let you know, we didn't go all the way. But Zyron walked me home and that was perfect too. My "empty" life is suddenly filling, and I love it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I just wrote this to keep you guys intrested. I hate when people don't update their stories for weeks at a time so I try not to do it. Thanks for reading and subscribing :)