Sequel: Loved Like No Other

Can Somebody Love Me

Be my baby

Zyron's hands enveloped mine as we hopped on the train that would take us to Nebraska. It'd been 3 weeks since we'd made the decision of eloping. That was a long way from our hometown in Michigan, but it's exactly what we needed. We took a seat in the far back of the bus, we'd be missing our senior year for this.

"Babe, I love you. You know that right?" he turned my face to look in his eyes.
"yea, of course. I love you too Zy" I planted a soft kiss on his lips then pulled away. A smile spread across his face, I couldn't help but smile back.

The train ride was long and boring with a ton of other passengers getting on and others getting off. We talked about where we were gonna live and how much money we had left. It was exactly $506.75. He'd taken the money out of his savings account and soled his signed baseball bat. I'd put in my money from the piggy bank I've kept since I was 10.

"I'm gonna have to get a job. And at first you might have to too..."
"I'm prepared, no need to worry. It'll provide a home for us"
"and our growing family" Zyron leaned over and rubbed my belly.

Did I forget to mention I was pregnant?
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know I was already suppose to have started a second story by now. But I just didn't know what to do, so I came up with this. Please comment and check out the sequel "Loved like no other". Give opinions and suggestions thanks you guys!!