Sequel: Loved Like No Other

Can Somebody Love Me

Can You See Me

I sit here everyday telling you things about my life, and you can't even tell me what you think? You can't tell me whether or not I'm making progress, you're a horrible person Ms. Dundeth, and I hate you! Your just like every other person around, you think I'm crazy!

You're not supposed to judge me, you know that right? Did you even read your job description, because you suck at your job. Maybe I can get mom to change my therapist, maybe this time I'll get a male therapist. Maybe he'll think that I'm beautiful and tell me how everyone else is crazy not to love me!

He could have beautiflul golden brown locks, and he'd be tall and muscular. He'd be NOTHING like you, and everything would be great then. Now I understand, your the problem in my life, if it wasn't for you people wouldn't think I was crazy. My sister would love me, kids would want to hang out with me.

But don't go away just yet, your the only one I can truly talk to. Everytime I talk to my mom about my tragic death she always says maybe we should call you. I want you to read my journal, I want you to ask me about what I wrote in here. Maybe.

Do you think maybe you could help me plan my death, I'm sure you know about some crazy stuff. I don't want to stay on this earth and suffer, I'd like to go before I'm 30....Only because I'd like to give myself a chance to "turn around" as you say.I'm gonna go shopping again with my mom, I asked if I could get more normal people outfits and she was ecstatic! I guess she didn't like my floor length skirts and turtle necks sweaters, so now every thing'll get better.

I think I'll I just get the same outfit in multiple colors, I will be beautiful for once. Everyone will love me!
Signed,

~A fashionable loser~
♠ ♠ ♠
So I really need people to comment and subscribe, I'm trying my best on this story but I can't make it better without constructive criticsm! Thanks for reading